Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 11 16 6:46 AM

Tags : :

The pitchers are still TBA as I post this.

Let's hope this isn't the last Dodgers game thread of 2016.  Go Blue.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Oct 11 16 1:12 PM

I personally would have started Urias this game as I said in yesterday's thread. Roberts was called out by the media all day saying that he has to start Kershaw because you have to win this game, but I think this would have been a good spot for Urias and winning game 4 does absolutely nothing if we can't win game 5.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 11 16 1:36 PM

bob007hh wrote:
I personally would have started Urias this game as I said in yesterday's thread. Roberts was called out by the media all day saying that he has to start Kershaw because you have to win this game, but I think this would have been a good spot for Urias and winning game 4 does absolutely nothing if we can't win game 5.

Rookie manager under pressure making rookie manager stupid decisions.  

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 11 16 1:39 PM

And a nice welcome to the series for Adrian Gonzalez.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 11 16 1:45 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
bob007hh wrote:

I would think the entire front office had some say in who would start.  Regardless, it's a call that will get second guessed unless we win the next two games.  It's like Showalter saving Britton for a save situation that never came

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Oct 11 16 1:50 PM

WildHare wrote:
NewportDodger wrote:
bob007hh wrote:

I would think the entire front office had some say in who would start.  Regardless, it's a call that will get second guessed unless we win the next two games.  It's like Showalter saving Britton for a save situation that never came

I can agree with that.  It's most likely a group think action.  

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 11 16 2:04 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
bob007hh wrote:

I doubt this was his decision alone. I'd bet the FO has their fingerprints all over it.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 11 16 2:12 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Is Reynolds kidding me with that one?
If anyone missed it, he asked "What brothers would you rather have, the Seager brothers or the Ross brothers?" 

That may be the most inane question that any "analyst" has ever asked?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help