Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:15 PM

Dodgers just meekly moving along. This is where we could have used a little more pop, a little better BP but they got us here so it is what it is.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#88 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:32 PM

I hope WAPA dies a slow and painful death, second time the power has went out tonight and I have zero explanation on why. Some rain and thunder but nothing like last week.

So, I see Baez doing his best "I want to close in Milwaukee" impersonation. Geez, he is as confounding a pitcher as I have ever seen.

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:34 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Well the networks are getting the game they wanted

As much as I hate saying it, the better team is winning. Which isn't to say the series is over (although it will be if the team that showed up tonight shows up on Saturday), but as fun as this run has been, this is a seriously, seriously flawed team. A good, underrated team, but flawed. Unfortunately, it's coming out in spades the past couple of nights. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#93 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:35 PM

Matthew wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:

As much as I hate saying it, the better team is winning. Which isn't to say the series is over (although it will be if the team that showed up tonight shows up on Saturday), but as fun as this run has been, this is a seriously, seriously flawed team. A good, underrated team, but flawed. Unfortunately, it's coming out in spades the past couple of nights. 
Agree with all of that.

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:37 PM

Matthew wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:

Completely agree, never thought they would make it out of the nlds. What's infuriating is that game one and this one are games that could have won if riberts and the team pulled their head out of their asses

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:39 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Baez is truly as dumb as he looks. Cover first, you fucking idiot.

He's the same guy who, up until recently, thought the phrase "slow the game down" literally meant to slow it down. No joke. 

Quote    Reply   

#99 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:39 PM

Matthew wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:

No question in my mind. I think Washington was a better team too and the Dodgers were lucky to get past them.

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:42 PM

Matthew wrote:
Looks like you'll get some sleep in Italy after all, Beef.

Unfortunately looking more likely by the minute. What a bummer. They are giving this one away.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help