Remove this ad

#621 [url]

Jan 4 17 6:03 AM

derrickm wrote:
Hey Matthew!
I'm trying to sign up on the new site but it won't send me the confirmation email. I've tried 3 times to resend with no luck. My email address is correct and it's not going to my spam folder. Can you check on it?

[email protected]

Hey, Derek!  Thanks for the heads up.  Let me double check and see what the problem is.  Very strange.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#623 [url]

Jan 4 17 7:43 AM

Matthew wrote:
Derek, it's now showing up on my end that you're registered. Hopefully the e-mail went through!

I just checked and at the top of the page it still says "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to [email protected]
Resend Confirmation Email"

I haven't seen an email in my inbox or spam folder either. I tried logging out of the site and back in, but the message is still there. Very strange.

Can you delete my account and I can try to register again?

Quote    Reply   

#629 [url]

Jan 4 17 10:12 AM

Matthew wrote:
Derrick, if you haven't received the e-mail yet, try going here:

http://www.thebbwc.com/account-confirmation/resend

I haven't. I just resent from this link. I'll let you know! Thanks for helping me out and sorry to be a pain :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#630 [url]

Jan 4 17 10:16 AM

derrickm wrote:
Matthew wrote:
Derrick, if you haven't received the e-mail yet, try going here:

http://www.thebbwc.com/account-confirmation/resend

I haven't. I just resent from this link. I'll let you know! Thanks for helping me out and sorry to be a pain :)

Maybe it doesn't like Yahoo accounts? If this one fails, we can delete my account again and I'll try my Gmail account? It would still be weird though, I use my Yahoo account for everything.

Quote    Reply   

#631 [url]

Jan 4 17 12:01 PM

I was thinking about that possibility as well. Let's do this: sign up again, but with Gmail. If that works, and you get set up, then we can change the e-mail registered on the forum back to your Yahoo! account afterwards. 

Quote    Reply   

#632 [url]

Jan 4 17 12:05 PM

Matthew wrote:
I was thinking about that possibility as well. Let's do this: sign up again, but with Gmail. If that works, and you get set up, then we can change the e-mail registered on the forum back to your Yahoo! account afterwards. 

10-4.... Trying now...

Quote    Reply   

#633 [url]

Jan 4 17 12:08 PM

derrickm wrote:
Matthew wrote:

10-4.... Trying now...

Worked like a champ. I got the confirmation email almost immediately.

Quote    Reply   

#634 [url]

Jan 4 17 3:15 PM

Hi Matthew,

Can you delete mine and I'll try a different email address also.  Originally under [email protected] but that's not working.

Quote    Reply   

#636 [url]

Jan 4 17 5:43 PM

Actually, I just figured out a way to override the confirmation on my end. Sign up again, Petro, using the Yahoo! address. You won't get the confirmation, but I'll override it and you'll be in. 

Sorry about all this, guys. 

Quote    Reply   

#638 [url]

Jan 4 17 6:20 PM

Yeah, I just saw the list of pending Yahoo! Applications. 

I just bypassed the confirmations on all these. Anyone who joined with a Yahoo! e-mail address should be clear to post.

Let me know if you continue to have any issues. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help