Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 25 12 1:44 AM

Tags : :

Here at the BBWC, we listen to our members. We value your ideas and your feedback. We listen intently.

One recent suggestion we had from a member was that there wasn't a one click access to Carl's Jr. commercials. A travesty, indeed. We want our users to have an easy, seamless experience, and so who am I to deprive anyone of that? That would seemingly contradict my role here.

Therefore, I shall grant that wish. It is that time of year and I am in a giving mood. Thus, here you go:

Paris Hilton (2005):



Ashley Hartman (2007):   



Audrina Patridge - The Bikini Burger (2009)   



Behind the scenes:   



Padma Lakshmi (2009):   



Kim Kardashian (2010):



Director's Cut:



Behind the scenes:



Gizem Memic - Miss Turkey (2011):   



Kate Upton (2012):



BBQ's Best Pair - Sara Jean Underwood & Emily Ratajkowski (2012):   



Behind the scenes:



Nina Agdal (2013):   



Behind the scenes:



Heidi Klum (2013):



Behind the scenes:



Jenny McCarthy (2013):

Ad/Behind the scenes:


=13pxIf I've forgotten any, do let me know and I will update accordingly. It is important to archive such national treasures. Think of... the children. Yeah, that's it.

Last Edited By: Matthew Jul 4 13 12:18 AM. Edited 9 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 25 12 10:05 AM

Matthew wrote:
Here at the BBWC, we listen to our members.  We value your ideas and your feedback.  We listen intently.

One recent suggestion we had from a member was that there wasn't a one click access to Carl's Jr. commercials.  A travesty, indeed.  We want our users to have an easy, seamless experience, and so who am I to deprive anyone of that?  That would seemingly contradict my role here.

Therefore, I shall grant that wish.  It is that time of year and I am in a giving mood.  Thus, here you go:





If I've forgotten any, do let me know and I will update accordingly.  It is important to archive such national treasures.  Think of... the children.  Yeah, that's it.
Oh my!  What a rotten time for the Brazilian to be out shopping.......smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 16 13 2:41 AM

It saddens me that this thread has become so dormant. But then I realized that it is quite oppressive to merely limit it to Carl's Jr. videos. Therefore, out of the kindness and generosity of my heart, and due to wanting to serve the members here, I have retitled the thread to make it more general. I also retitled it so Torgy can find an avenue, on here, to post his Betty Whi... Page collection.

Anyways, I'll start off.

I'd like to thank Brent Musburger for bringing the lovely and stunningly beautiful Katherine Webb to my attention. I share his sentiments.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 16 13 7:00 PM

The Women We Love

Wow, Brent Musberger can forget Katherine Webb. You want to talk college football girlfriend hotties, check out Manti Te'o's girlfriend.

She's unreal.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 16 13 8:45 PM

Matthew wrote:
Wow, Brent Musberger can forget Katherine Webb. You want to talk college football girlfriend hotties, check out Manti Te'o's girlfriend.

She's unreal.

The original story seemed to almost too hokey to be believable....amazingly enough, it was.   Gotta think that Te'o is now on top of the Raiders' draft board.  

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 16 13 8:52 PM

Damn! That girl (Kate Upton) would be more covered is she was naked. I have seen more material in a doily.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 18 13 5:56 PM

bigblaster wrote:
I don't have time to post it, right now, but Scarlett Johannson wearing a catsuit and kicking people's asses wouldn't be awful, either.
Here's some high resolution shots:


Apparently, she wore nothing under that, when filming.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 18 13 11:19 PM

The Women We Love

Matthew wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
I don't have time to post it, right now, but Scarlett Johannson wearing a catsuit and kicking people's asses wouldn't be awful, either.
Here's some high resolution shots:


Apparently, she wore nothing under that, when filming.

Wow! But aren't those now BANNED in NY?
______________________________

[The MAGAZINES on her big guns, what do you think I was referring to...?]

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 25 13 4:43 AM

The Women We Love

If you ever needed a reason to loathe Andy Roddick, here's a good one:

image

image

image

image

image

image

And a video some might remember...



One of my very favorite gals.

Last Edited By: Matthew Jan 25 13 2:03 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 1 13 5:24 PM

You're right, Greg. In fact, I'm so happy over today's win that I decided not only to update it with Agdal's video, but I updated the list with just about every single commercial they did (including behind the scenes, where applicable), including the latest with an old favorite of mine, Heidi Klum.

Enjoy!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 1 13 9:10 PM

Matthew wrote:
You're right, Greg. In fact, I'm so happy over today's win that I decided not only to update it with Agdal's video, but I updated the list with just about every single commercial they did (including behind the scenes, where applicable), including the latest with an old favorite of mine, Heidi Klum.

Enjoy!
Not unlike Kershaw today, exemplary work.  Simply magnificent.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Apr 4 13 4:48 PM

ocmike24 wrote:

Matthew wrote:You're right, Greg. In fact, I'm so happy over today's win that I decided not only to update it with Agdal's video, but I updated the list with just about every single commercial they did (including behind the scenes, where applicable), including the latest with an old favorite of mine, Heidi Klum.


Enjoy!

Not unlike Kershaw today, exemplary work.  Simply magnificent.

Thanks, Mike.  Between this and the forum redesign, I now demand my $200 million contract extension, from Yuku!  

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 29 13 2:02 AM

Pictures of beautiful women, videos of the entire freaking Carl's Jr. library, and nary a post/contribution on this thread, in ages? Ned Colletti > Nina Agdal? Juan Uribe > Brooklyn Decker?! Say it ain't so.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 29 13 7:40 AM

Matthew wrote:
Pictures of beautiful women, videos of the entire freaking Carl's Jr. library, and nary a post/contribution on this thread, in ages? Ned Colletti > Nina Agdal? Juan Uribe > Brooklyn Decker?! Say it ain't so.

Dude, at my age, my heart can only take so much.

In extremos orientem in qualitatem; in extremos occidentem in saporem.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help