Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 29 13 7:46 AM

I will say this: Every time I see the Heidi Klum ad, I have to ask myself: What kind of a first-class, certifiable fool is SEAL?

In extremos orientem in qualitatem; in extremos occidentem in saporem.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 29 13 11:14 AM

bigblaster wrote:
Matthew wrote:
Pictures of beautiful women, videos of the entire freaking Carl's Jr. library, and nary a post/contribution on this thread, in ages? Ned Colletti > Nina Agdal? Juan Uribe > Brooklyn Decker?! Say it ain't so.

Dude, at my age, my heart can only take so much.
I am in much the same boat.   The last two times I have been on this topic (mostly staring and filling my fantasy vault) I have noticed a presence behind me.   Let's just say for my own health and wellbeing this particular topic should only be viewed when the wimmenfolk are away.   Herself likes to ask pointed questions that I cannot answer right - "Is that what you like?"  or the ever painful "Are you are no longer happy having your man parts anymore?"  If I answer yes, my life is forfeit and if I answer no, then I get the "Then why are you looking at those tramps?"    My life is a series of questions with no right answers.  

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Apr 29 13 12:40 PM

Grabarkewitz wrote:

"Herself likes to ask pointed questions that I cannot answer right - "Is that what you like?" << snip >> then I get the "Then why are you looking at those tramps?"

I LOL'd several times. What other quotes do you have from my last - and last - cohabitation? Did I ever live through that...until one day, it occurred to me that the payoff for biting my tongue wasn't as appealing as when I was younger - and when SHE was younger. :)

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Apr 29 13 12:43 PM

bigblaster wrote:

" Every time I see the Heidi Klum ad, I have to ask myself: What kind of a first-class, certifiable fool is SEAL?"

[I'll risk it] I always ask myself, why is she seducing a white guy? [ ducking for cover ]

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Apr 29 13 2:21 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:

bigblaster wrote:
Matthew wrote:Pictures of beautiful women, videos of the entire freaking Carl's Jr. library, and nary a post/contribution on this thread, in ages? Ned Colletti > Nina Agdal? Juan Uribe > Brooklyn Decker?! Say it ain't so.

Dude, at my age, my heart can only take so much.

I am in much the same boat.   The last two times I have been on this topic (mostly staring and filling my fantasy vault) I have noticed a presence behind me.   Let's just say for my own health and wellbeing this particular topic should only be viewed when the wimmenfolk are away.   Herself likes to ask pointed questions that I cannot answer right - "Is that what you like?"  or the ever painful "Are you are no longer happy having your man parts anymore?"  If I answer yes, my life is forfeit and if I answer no, then I get the "Then why are you looking at those tramps?"    My life is a series of questions with no right answers.  

O.K., now that (along with Greg's) reasons, I can accept.  I do sympathize.  Although, if it would get Mary off your back a little bit (though, in all honesty, it probably won't), she's more than welcome to start her own "fun" thread for her, and the other 2-3 women of the forum.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Apr 29 13 2:22 PM

bigblaster wrote:
I will say this: Every time I see the Heidi Klum ad, I have to ask myself: What kind of a first-class, certifiable fool is SEAL?

There's an endless amount of questions I'll always have about that marriage.  That one, in particular, is high on the list.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 29 13 3:58 PM

Alright, Torgy, make sure the Brazilian is away and, Greg, take your blood thinners.  Because I give you, for me, one of the most beautiful woman ever, who's still got it, even 20+ years later into her fame.  Classy, elegant, beautiful, and sexy.  I give you...

Monica Bellucci:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 image

And, uh... I'll leave this last one as a link.

 

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 3 13 5:25 AM

There was a music thread on the old site - I'd have never posted this there, because this song could hardly suck more. But this is the "Women We Love" thread, and I think this is better than any 10 pictures of Fergie....but you decide. [ on a side note, I'm wondering if Slash wrote the storyline for this......]

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 20 13 1:19 PM

Despite the trainwreck in Atlanta, not all Uptons are bad:

image

image

image

image

image

​And in addition to her Carl's, Jr. video that is the opening post of this thread, here's another video that's, well, quite nice:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 [url]

Jun 27 13 6:02 PM

Here's a bouncy little tune by some nice European girls. Not their best tune, but then I'm not sure they have anything musically better than this. Who cares? It's a bouncy little number.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 6 13 1:29 PM

Matthew wrote:
Kate also wishes everyone a Happy 4th of July:

image

image

image

God Bless America.
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "bomb pop," doesn't it?

In extremos orientem in qualitatem; in extremos occidentem in saporem.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help