Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 19 13 8:50 PM

Awesome, thanks everyone. I probably won't prompt anyone. Just, if you see the ads pop up again, that means it's time to pay the $6. You guys are great.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#30 [url]

Feb 25 14 8:20 PM

Nope.

In extremos orientem in qualitatem; in extremos occidentem in saporem.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Feb 25 14 8:49 PM

pastorkc wrote:
Are you guys still seeing them?

Yes, I still see them.  Blaster did you pay to have them removed from your own site?  That I see how to do but I can't figure out how to pay to have them removed for everyone like I did some time ago.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Feb 26 14 5:01 AM

Shmolnick wrote:
We should be all set for three months now, I officially "contributed" on the Admin page. Can somebody verify for me?

Thanks.  The ads are gone.

I'm willing to pay next if someone explains how to do it.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Feb 26 14 5:17 AM

beefchopper wrote:
Shmolnick wrote:
We should be all set for three months now, I officially "contributed" on the Admin page. Can somebody verify for me?

Yeah, it's tough to find at first. 

You have to click the Admin link in the bar at the top of the page, which brings you to an administrative console. On that page, there's a menu on the left side with an item called Contributor under Settings. Click that, and you get to a page that shows you all previous contributions and a button to make a new contribution. The new contribution button then lets you make a payment via PayPal. smiley: nerd

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Feb 26 14 5:32 AM

Shmolnick wrote:
You should get a "thank you" message from Yuku up top if your contribution went through.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Feb 26 14 12:31 PM

Shmolnick wrote:
beefchopper wrote:
Shmolnick wrote:

Yeah, it's tough to find at first. 

You have to click the Admin link in the bar at the top of the page, which brings you to an administrative console. On that page, there's a menu on the left side with an item called Contributor under Settings. Click that, and you get to a page that shows you all previous contributions and a button to make a new contribution. The new contribution button then lets you make a payment via PayPal. smiley: nerd

Thanks.  Done.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 3 15 12:27 PM

Looks like we finally ran our of money. You guys are awesome.

I paid another $6 for the next 30 days.

If you guys want to pay $6 again, we should be able to just pay it, and Yuku adds another 30 days onto our board. In other words, if someone was to pay another $6 today, Yuku would extend the ad-free period to 60 days from now. And so on.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help