Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 3 12 5:22 PM

Tags : :

It's playoff time... We need this thread! I knew going into this week (as I'm sure James did too) it was win or settle for 5th place. Tonight, it's all about Victor Cruz. 18 fantasy points needed for the win. Think my man can gitter done?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Dec 31 12 1:23 PM

And thanks to you James again this season for the effort put forth for our second annual season of the BBWC FF League. I have really enjoyed playing with everyone again. The Spungos made a furious final effort that made me nervous as the games were closing out.
One suggestion I have for next season for everyone to consider is to move up the last game to week 16. Had to sit my 1st round picks in both of our seasons due to teams resting their studs.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 31 12 4:17 PM

Yea, that's a very good point. A lot of people had to sit Rice, Roddy White, what not. Whoever sets this up next year, if there is one, that's a great suggestion. I'm sorry for not thinking of that earlier. Great point. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 25 13 8:45 AM

Ok,
To make sure we have our third annual fantasy football league I have set up the league for us. It will be a 10 team league with six playoff spots. The championship game will be held on week 16 so hopefully the super bowl game will still have the players that got you there.
I have set the live draft for this Wednesday night at 9:30pm central so we will be ready for opening day. I tried to pick a time that most would be a able to draft in person.
Let me know who is in this season and message me your e-mail address or you can put in this post, however you want and I will send you the invite. The first nine will make up the league.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 26 13 6:18 PM

Tx Dodger wrote:
Ok,
To make sure we have our third annual fantasy football league I have set up the league for us. It will be a 10 team league with six playoff spots. The championship game will be held on week 16 so hopefully the super bowl game will still have the players that got you there.
I have set the live draft for this Wednesday night at 9:30pm central so we will be ready for opening day. I tried to pick a time that most would be a able to draft in person.
Let me know who is in this season and message me your e-mail address or you can put in this post, however you want and I will send you the invite. The first nine will make up the league.
ESPN league again, this year?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Aug 26 13 6:24 PM

Tx Dodger wrote:
Ok,

[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 27 13 3:43 AM

As you sign up let us know here what your team name is so we know who we are playing.
Love the team name " Puigskins"!
We still need six teams. Lets get some more returning teams.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 27 13 5:40 AM

Tx Dodger wrote:
As you sign up let us know here what your team name is so we know who we are playing.
Love the team name " Puigskins"!
We still need six teams. Lets get some more returning teams.

JC of the Dead  

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 29 13 9:23 AM

Not looking like we will have a league this season. A Four team league is not much fun. I can push the draft off again but if we do not have enough interest we may just have to call it off.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 4 13 8:06 AM

As we still sit on four teams I will cancel the league later this evening unless we magically get another 6 teams in the next 5-6 hours.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help