Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 24 14 7:35 PM

Tags : :

For those of us who access The BBWC on mobile (phone/tablet), our options haven't been particularly great.  If you're on a smartphone, you're left to either the official Yuku app or, in some cases, a watered down, baby version of the website.  On a tablet it's a bit better, as you can view the forum like you can on your computer, but outside that, you're still left to the official Yuku app.  And have I mentioned how much I truly loathe that app?  Buggy, unintuitive, and I think it was last updated sometime during the Johnson administration.  

But life doesn't have to be this way!  So, enter Tapatalk.  For those who aren't familiar with Tapatalk, it is a forum app that provides a streamlined, consistent user experience and look to all the forums you visit.  And, of course, you have access to all your favorite forums within this single app.  It's a nifty, well-designed, and useful app, that makes forum viewing (and posting) much more tolerable on mobile.  It also provides some nifty features, such as the ability to upload photos, and push notifications of threads that you choose to subscribe to.  Recently, Tapatalk added Yuku to its list of compatible forums, and The BBWC is now apart of it.  

You can continue to access this site the same way as before, but if you want to begin using it with Tapatalk, here's the link to the app:

iOS
Android
Windows Phone
Windows 8.1

The app is free, and setting it up should be as simple as searching for this forum, adding it, and then signing in.  You can also sign up for a Tapatalk ID, which is useful for keeping everything in sync if you have multiple devices, but it is not required.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

It's a small addition, but hopefully it'll make your mobile viewing experience on here a little bit better.

Enjoy!,

The BBWC

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help