Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 27 14 11:27 PM

Tags : :

I was just given dugout tix for fan appreciation day by the team for a bad experience in the ketel one club on tuesday! Those that can watch I'll be sec 5 row jj seats 9 10 and 11!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 28 14 6:27 AM

saxgod wrote:
I was just given dugout tix for fan appreciation day by the team for a bad experience in the ketel one club on tuesday! Those that can watch I'll be sec 5 row jj seats 9 10 and 11!
Sweet!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 28 14 5:52 PM

saxgod wrote:

What could have happened to result in that kind of reward?  Wow!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 30 14 12:30 AM

The server kept ignoring us to flirt with a couple of season ticket holders. He put in our order wrong several times. He kept bringing beer to the girls after last call for service. It took 4 innings to get a cup of ice. Just overall crap service. But they definitely made it right and then some. The manager of the ketel one club the supervisor there and the Gm of guest services were all amazing people. Hell we just got tickets for the ketel one club again for game 2.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help