Remove this ad

#3561 [url]

Oct 12 15 7:14 AM

monsooner wrote:
derrickm wrote:
Shmolnick wrote:
By the way, I recommend changing the banner to the image of Utley's slide. Just for tonight's game.

This.
Yes!  Get a close-up shot of the fact it was Utley's nuts that broke Tejada's bone.  Just to put things into proper perspective.

Love the sentiment but I hate to see us ignore momentum.  The Greinke banner has positive mojo.

Remove this ad

#3562 [url]

Oct 12 15 9:17 AM

beefchopper wrote:
I am very surprised that the Dodgers do not get a chance to add a replacement player during the suspension, if it holds.

All suspension in playoffs have been like this. In fact I think suspension in regular season are as well, except when it's PED type of suspensions.

#3563 [url]

Oct 12 15 9:40 AM

"New Office, New Players, New Hope" - The 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread

Alright, we'll put the banner to a vote.

Utley sliding or leave Greinke?

Right now, it appears to be 3-1 in favor of Utley. We'll vote until 2 P.M., pacific.

#3564 [url]

Oct 12 15 9:47 AM

Matthew wrote:

Right now, it appears to be 3-1 in favor of Utley. We'll vote until 2 P.M., pacific.

Well, since Baba Booey's first pitch is off the table, I'll vote for Utley sliding.

#3566 [url]

Oct 12 15 11:55 AM

Matthew wrote:

Stick with what is winning right now.  I would love Utley, but we got even with Greinke, so go with the hot streak. 

#3567 [url]

Oct 12 15 11:57 AM

Colby Rasmus just got himself a multi-year deal in the $10-$12 million per range. Some team will take the jump and I have to think it would be a our brethren to the north who are in need of a centerfielder who is not fast becoming worthless.

#3569 [url]

Oct 12 15 12:00 PM

You can hear the execs at Fox praying Toronto evens the series today because the thought that the AL representative in the World Series being either the Rangers or Astros is scaring the crap out of them with the chance the NL team could also be from the midwest or the left coast. No one will pay attention east of the Alleghenies.

#3570 [url]

Oct 12 15 5:29 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
You can hear the execs at Fox praying Toronto evens the series today because the thought that the AL representative in the World Series being either the Rangers or Astros is scaring the crap out of them with the chance the NL team could also be from the midwest or the left coast. No one will pay attention east of the Alleghenies.

As someone who lives in the NYC area and Florida I can say I really doubt that anyone in either place is any more likely to watch a series with Toronto in it than the Texas teams.  

Remove this ad

#3572 [url]

Oct 13 15 3:06 PM

"New Office, New Players, New Hope" - The 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread

monsooner wrote:
Yuku sucks.

To say the least.

I'll have a separate post about this later, but if BC, if you're on, the game thread is yours.

#3573 [url]

Oct 13 15 3:31 PM

Way to go Cubs. In grand fashion. And now, if we win tonight, they're lined up well with their starters to gain and advantage on us or the Mets. Happy for Cubbies fans.

#3575 [url]

Oct 13 15 4:03 PM

WildHare wrote:
Today's game thread seems to have disappeared.

Goodness. Yuku is such a joke. I'll e-mail them again. So sorry about this guys. This is ridiculous.

#3577 [url]

Oct 13 15 4:33 PM

Matthew wrote:
WildHare wrote:
Today's game thread seems to have disappeared.

Goodness. Yuku is such a joke. I'll e-mail them again. So sorry about this guys. This is ridiculous.
On, Snap...one of many messages if you can contact at all.  Keep trying, Matthew.  It's just that it picked the most inopportune time to go tits up.

#3580 [url]

Oct 14 15 5:52 AM

Finally able to get back on the site. I guess Yuku had some issues. Couldn't watch last night's game, spent the entire game sitting on the deck waiting for updates on my phone. It is so ingrained that we are going to find a way to screw the pooch and even though Hatcher and Kenley are pretty much nails, I was fully expecting an error, wild pitch, balk and an umpire's call to give the game to the Mets. Looked like the umps gave Wright a walk but Kenley wasn't having any. I wish I could feel confident about Thursday, but I cannot get past the gnawing feeling that we are going to get bit in the arse by the umps.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help