Remove this ad

#3601 [url]

Oct 15 15 7:24 AM

Well, the plan is in readiness for tonight. The girls will watch the game in their room while I sit on the deck with headphones on listening to a loop of J-Pop songs and occasionally looking at my phone for updates. Figure that is the only way I can deal with this game because I have this fear that if I watch the game live, the Dodgers will lose. It worked on Tuesday, so I am hoping it will work today. Hell, if painting my body blue and dancing naked on the beach would work, I would be doing that right now. Superstitious? Nah, not even a little bit.....

Remove this ad

#3602 [url]

Oct 15 15 11:16 AM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Well, the plan is in readiness for tonight. The girls will watch the game in their room while I sit on the deck with headphones on listening to a loop of J-Pop songs and occasionally looking at my phone for updates. Figure that is the only way I can deal with this game because I have this fear that if I watch the game live, the Dodgers will lose. It worked on Tuesday, so I am hoping it will work today. Hell, if painting my body blue and dancing naked on the beach would work, I would be doing that right now. Superstitious? Nah, not even a little bit.....

Unlike last year when she was Schelprock, my Wife has been the good luck charm so far this post season. She missed most of game 1, but Dodgers did get their only run once she got home. On Game 3 we had a parent meeting we were forced to go to. We saw the Dodgers first 3 runs, but then had to leave and the shit hit the fan. Games 2 and 4, right with me from the get go. Although I actually missed first inning of Game 4 driving home from work, just like I will again today.

#3603 [url]

Oct 15 15 11:22 AM

beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:
@DaraZaneScully: Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the out pouring of thoughts and prayers to our family. Dad is home and doing so well, we are very

@DaraZaneScully: happy and relieved with his progress. Your thoughts, prayers and gestures of kindness are so appreciated! #dodgerfam from my sis in law.

Was it ever revealed what was actually wrong with Vin?
No, but I would think it's heart related

#3604 [url]

Oct 15 15 8:45 PM

Well, the season ends again. Time to fire up the off-season thread. Again.

In extremos orientem in qualitatem; in extremos occidentem in saporem.

Quick Reply

bbcode help