Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 26 12 3:14 PM

My word, a BAM to be had, if my math is correct.


BAM!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 26 12 5:54 PM

pastorkc wrote:
Spent my Black Friday repainting the front year light post and metal/screen door. The wife has been visiting her mom in Weaverville all week. The house has been a nice, uneventful hideaway. Black Friday is best spent never even starting up the truck.
Spent my Black Friday in Coos Bay, Oregon, luckily not much there so saved some bucks. Spent the rest of my time in Port Orford and Weaverville over the weekend.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Nov 26 12 10:06 PM

I like this place much more. I kind of figured things out, thanks, Katja. Now, I get to play with my Xmas gift before it goes back into the box. Mario is a lot of fun on this toy.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Nov 27 12 12:00 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
My word, a BAM to be had, if my math is correct.

BAM!

Not on my screen, it wasn't.
It's 25, right?

Yep.  And on my screen the post I'm replying to was #26, therefore the BAM post.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Nov 27 12 3:06 PM

The BAM is back!

So, I am watching the workers from the City of Merced swamp out the boy's apartment. Seems a water pipe gave behind their place and the Mighty Mississip' flowed through. Boy might be out $12 for the furniture but it fried their flat screen and their surround sound. God love Renters Insurance. AAA is working up a check for the boy right now. Me, I am there to make sure the decimal point is in the right place. Plus, lodging and food need to be procured for the lads.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Nov 27 12 7:16 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
My word, a BAM to be had, if my math is correct.

BAM!

Not on my screen, it wasn't.
It's 25, right?

Weird, on my page, "It's 25, right?" is the top of page and post #26.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 27 12 7:42 PM

bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
My word, a BAM to be had, if my math is correct.

BAM!

Not on my screen, it wasn't.
It's 25, right?

Weird, on my page, "It's 25, right?" is the top of page and post #26.


That's the same as mine, and I'm guessing the same as Torg's.  Don't mind him. :)

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Nov 27 12 7:45 PM

pastorkc wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
My word, a BAM to be had, if my math is correct.

BAM!

Not on my screen, it wasn't.
It's 25, right?

Weird, on my page, "It's 25, right?" is the top of page and post #26.


That's the same as mine, and I'm guessing the same as Torg's.  Don't mind him. :)
Yupper, I screwed the pooch.  If I had a brain, I would be outside playing with it.   

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Nov 27 12 9:35 PM

Not true. I - or any mod - can set the # of posts per page. Nobody has to pay Yuku anything at this point. If we stay here, we can pay for an ad-free board. But we haven't made that decision.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Nov 27 12 9:37 PM

pastorkc wrote:
Not true. I - or any mod - can set the # of posts per page. Nobody has to pay Yuku anything at this point. If we stay here, we can pay for an ad-free board. But we haven't made that decision.
when I try to use the pull down box to change the number from 20 to 25 it says supported feature and you cant change it

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 28 12 7:58 AM

Right. I've set it at 25. If you guys would like, I can lift the setting and everyone can choose their own. But then we won't have the BAM.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help