Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 28 12 8:42 AM

I am in support of most causes including "No Shave November". Boy is looking like Brian Wilson and it is a good look for him especially with his lack of hair on his head. In a short month, he has managed to grow the beard to his chest. Then again, unlike most of us who have the 5 O'Clock Shadow, he has the 8AM Shadow. I have forgone trimming my beard and could be a Brian Wilson candidate in a week or so, but there have to be rules. Katja is also supporting the cause and I had to tell her enough is enough. For the most part she has been wearing long skirts and boots, covering her legs and making sure she wore tops with sleeves, but today was all one could stand. A short skirt, white stockings and a sleeveless top made me put my foot down and tell her she has done enough for cause. Like to throw up my morning coffee. I explained that her sister can pull it off because she is a mutant in her family in that she is not a chewbacca, but like her mom, Katja is a fur-bearing beast. I told her that the first time a guy sees her legs, he is going to leave his breakfast on the ground, have some sympathy for those of us with weak stomachs.

Fast forward to five minutes ago and she is an awful mood. Seems she cut the crap out of her legs and is now forced to wear pants. I was told I best be buying her lunch today because she could pass out from blood loss because of forced defoliation. Life is never dull around here. Speaking of excitement, best get the Brazilian on the move, she wants to see what the trade in would be for her car, she wants a Mini Cooper - thanks ad on this board.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Nov 28 12 11:20 AM

grabarkewitz wrote:
I am in support of most causes including "No Shave November". Boy is looking like Brian Wilson and it is a good look for him especially with his lack of hair on his head. In a short month, he has managed to grow the beard to his chest. Then again, unlike most of us who have the 5 O'Clock Shadow, he has the 8AM Shadow. I have forgone trimming my beard and could be a Brian Wilson candidate in a week or so, but there have to be rules. Katja is also supporting the cause and I had to tell her enough is enough. For the most part she has been wearing long skirts and boots, covering her legs and making sure she wore tops with sleeves, but today was all one could stand. A short skirt, white stockings and a sleeveless top made me put my foot down and tell her she has done enough for cause. Like to throw up my morning coffee. I explained that her sister can pull it off because she is a mutant in her family in that she is not a chewbacca, but like her mom, Katja is a fur-bearing beast. I told her that the first time a guy sees her legs, he is going to leave his breakfast on the ground, have some sympathy for those of us with weak stomachs.

Fast forward to five minutes ago and she is an awful mood. Seems she cut the crap out of her legs and is now forced to wear pants. I was told I best be buying her lunch today because she could pass out from blood loss because of forced defoliation. Life is never dull around here. Speaking of excitement, best get the Brazilian on the move, she wants to see what the trade in would be for her car, she wants a Mini Cooper - thanks ad on this board.

Clearly, she's easily swayed by cheap advertising. Of course, she DID marry you....

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Nov 28 12 11:33 AM

I had a mini cooper for a few years, the base model. They are a kick in the pants to drive, its like always being on the go-cart track. I highly recommend the sport model with the turbo charger, gives go-cart racing a whole new meaning.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Nov 28 12 1:08 PM

The BAM is back!

We found a blue one she loved. The stick will be an issue but she is willing to try. To that end she gets to drive my '54 Ford pickup for training purposes. If she can handle that she gets her Mini for Christmas.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Nov 28 12 6:29 PM

I am getting a Cooper for XMas! YAY! It is light blue and it has paddle shifters. I got to test drive one a couple hours ago and I never had so much fun driving a car. It is going to be delivered on Wednesday and I cannot wait. I was so worried I would have to learn to drive a stick, but the paddle shifters are really easy. The best part is that the car is so small, I will be able to park it. If you ask Chris, I cannot park for anything.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Nov 28 12 6:31 PM

bigblaster wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

Clearly, she's easily swayed by cheap advertising. Of course, she DID marry you....
smiley: tongue  Be nice, Chris is generous, good looking and he is funny when he does not try.   But, I am easy when it comes to ads.  I just saw a commercial for Toys R Us and now I want to go there and buy toys...for me. 

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Nov 28 12 7:37 PM

bigblaster wrote:
golfergirl wrote:
Now, I want to go to London. These ads are the best part of this place.

I'm waiting for the ad for the pony.
A pony?   Horses kind of scare me. 

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 29 12 9:03 PM

Evening, all. Great day, the sisters in law are heading back to their coven tomorrow. Oh happy day. Like to kill both of them and that would put a damper on Christmas. Girls are also happy about that tidbit. I think they have heard enough about being single and not having a boyfriend to last until 2015. Even when Katja explained that she is not really interested in guys, they didn't seem to get it. They are the dip in dipshit, that is for sure. I am flat out amazed that either of them can put together a proper sentence.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Nov 30 12 7:43 AM

This rain is really putting me off. The sisters in law are worried that their respective flights will be cancelled. I suggested they just load up their brooms and save some money. My mistake was suggesting this out loud. Hey, everyone thinks it, I just said it. Katja suggested just dropping them at SFO and let the chips fall where they may. Her idea has merit. Their flights leave between ten and eleven and I am ready to be on the road in twenty minutes, Hell or high water. I got plans for lunch at 1pm with the girls at Chili's and I plan on being there without any of Herself's sisters in tow. Rain is subsiding a bit, I am out of here. Time to bound and gag the sisters in law and see if I can get them to swallow the horse tranquilizers.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Dec 1 12 7:39 PM

Hi, everyone. I have been pretty busy getting my list of places to help out during the XMas season. That is the best part of XMas for me. Chris does not like it because I usually make him do stuff like dress up like Santa Claus or cook. Cannot wait until Wednesday morning. XMas comes early! Girls are all jealous. They should not be. Chris pretty much spoils them every XMas. Tree is up and both Good and Evil are playing it in. They are fun kitties, but they knock a lot of ornaments down. So, guys, what is the deal with Zombie Farm 2? Chris plays that game for hours on end. I tried to play it, but I think it is stupid.

Real happy my sisters are back home. They do not bother me much because I am used to their complaining and badmouthing of everyone, but they got the girls really upset and it was so bad Katja refused to even talk to them the last few days they were here. She had her dinner in her room to avoid them. I do not know why they cannot figure out that she is a lesbian. She has dated guys, but they do not do anything for her. I guess my sisters are in denial. Funny, they were the biggest ones to have my brothers tell my parents they were gay. Too much history.

Chris made baked beans and corn bread for dinner. I love when he makes baked beans because he does not skimp on the ham or bacon. The only problem is that we have to open the windows or someone might suffocate. He also made homemade It's Its. But, he uses mint ice cream and that is so good. I am going to sit in the hot tub because my back is a little sore. Last night, someone stole the blankets and I froze my bottom off. My punishment for wearing just a tee shirt and shorts to bed. By the way, Chris and I put all of our "sexy" pictures on a flash drive. Less chance of another oops avatar. I do enough to embarrass myself without having pictures to prove it.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Dec 2 12 2:54 PM

Dylan Hernandez is saying the Dodgers will not pursue Brian Wilson. Seeing as how Wilson is saying that he will be ready on opening day, one might think that the Dodgers are maybe showing disinterest to keep the bidding down. Then again, maybe Hanrahan is coming this week.

Oops, wrong thread.  

Last Edited By: grabarkewitz Dec 2 12 5:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help