Remove this ad

#1201 [url]

Jul 30 16 7:00 PM

Hi, you guys! Pretty much catching up on my sleep and not much else. Me and Pointy are eating ice cream sandwiches with bacon and catching up on Scream. Still have to open some boxes and hang up the stuff I bought in Japan and Hong Kong. Chris is a big ball of energy. He put all the toys and stuff he bought up and actually moved some furniture around. 60 must be the new 30. He baked a prime rib today and then took the dogs for a long walk. I wish I had half of his energy. We have to get up early to put Pointy on the plane back home. She told me she kind of went nuts with Chris's credit card at the Bay buying herself ten new outfits, shoes, underwear and some bags. She also found the Prada store went crazy. She is hoping she is back home when the bill shows up. Chris told her only emergencies with the card but I do not think he will think school clothes as an emergency. I should tell her that Chris knows and is ok with it. It is more fun to see her sweat.

Crap! I got ice cream on the bed. Looks like I am changing the bed and doing some laundry. Soon as I get the sheets to the machine there is Pointy with an armload of dirty clothes. She got caught yesterday putting her clothes in a load Chris had started and he chased her through the house with dog leash. Finally caught her and tickled her until she had an accident. Better check on Chris, he is being quiet. Probably lounging in his recliner with a dog and his laptop.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1202 [url]

Aug 2 16 6:25 AM

I love when I am out of the loop. Because of the Zika outbreak in the Miami area, I am getting ready to head to the airport to pick up Paula and Bayley for an extended stay. She was supposed to return to work at the end of August but when she alerted the hospital that she is preggers again, they suggested, strongly, that she get out of Dodge. Of course, no one tells me anything until Herself spoke up while drinking her morning cup of coffee. I expect six tons of baby gear and Paula's clothes. Supposedly, it will be only for a couple months and Thierry will fly up on the weekends. I get the whole thing and I am glad they made this decision, but I would like to have some warning. Put Herself on removing her boxes from Japan from the room meant for Paula and I have to dig out the crib and stuff from our storage. Would've been nice that instead of letting Herself stimulate the Canadian economy, I could've been working on getting that stuff. Well, time to hit the road and pick up the daughter and granddaughter, then make a run to the storage to get the needed furniture. Nothing like a busy Tuesday. I best be here for game time.

Quote    Reply   

#1203 [url]

Aug 4 16 6:36 AM

Hi, you guys. Having a late morning coffee with Paula, well the back of her head, she is on the phone with the McGill University Hospital administrator. She said she bumped into him yesterday. Right. More like she is working on seeing if there is any way they would hire her. She said all the right things about Miami, but I know Thierry would prefer a place where he can speak French. Chris is not going to be happy except that he can wheel the baby all over town. That is what he is doing now, even though it is drizzling out. He and Bayley were out for four hours yesterday and I think he is having fun with the grandpa thing. He even changed her diaper and had to show her off to the staff at Chez Tousignant, our favorite hot dog place. He said something about taking a walk to the anime store here. He even asked Paula to dress the baby in the Dragon Ball Z outfit he found for her. Now, I have almost no idea what a dragon ball z is, but Paula squeeled like a little girl getting a new Barbie. So, at 9 this morning, I see him, the baby, a bag of diapers and bottles, stroller, and an umbrella going for a walk. I wanted to go with him but I was kind of still waking up. Even at my age, when I hear a baby cry, I get up and go look for a bottle. It is like, boom, back in mom mode. I rocked her at 3 this morning before she decided that she needed a new diaper and then five minutes later, another new diaper. She is trying to scoot around, but mostly just chews on things and giggles. All this baby does for hours is look big eyed at everything and giggle. She is also fond of Chris's hair, he says she has one strong grip.

We were thinking of surprising the boy on Monday, but the boy let us know he and Domi are having a three-day weekend before school starts at Disneyland. Those two and Disneyland. Chris told me that they go to Disneyland at least once a month for a weekend. I wish I could get that. Disneyland is okay, but I get bored really easy there. Oh good, Paula is now done with the phone thing and asked if we should get cleaned up and go find her kid. It is only 10:30, no hurry. Chris seems to be pretty good at the baby walking thing and he will not be back for another hour or so. I should call the girls, they were saying that the spa was kind of nasty. That will tick off Chris. Maybe I can talk him into a weekend down there to make sure nothing is burnt down and let Paula and Thierry have a fun weekend here. Yeah I think that is my job today, tell Chris we are going to St. Thomas.

Quote    Reply   

#1204 [url]

Aug 6 16 6:52 PM

I think Chris is getting tired of being the babysitter maybe. We were kind of sneaky, today. We took off without telling him around 2 and we did not get back until after 7 and he did not look happy with us. Maybe because we woke up Bayley or maybe because she would not go to sleep the whole time we were gone and every time Chris said he put her down, she would start crying. Paula told him that was because Bayley loves him so much. Chris gave her the worst of his dirty looks. He said four diapers in five hours, what are we feeding her. Something about industrial grade poop. Yesterday was the same thing, Paula and me wanted to get some groceries for the weekend, Thierry was supposed to fly up yesterday but he got stuck on call because the cardiologist on call got Malaria or something like that. Anyway, we ended up being gone for four hours and when we get home, both Chris and Bayley are asleep in the rocking chair and she pretty glommed on him from then on. Last night, he was going to watch the baseball game and he ended up rocking her for two and a half hours. I think he got to watch the game today but his laptop was cold so I guess he did not get to play.

We are going to St. Thomas on Monday. Pointy says that Unc was supposed to look at the spa but he ended up with a broke foot when he stepped wrong off of his patio. I think Chris might be just as mad at the girls. He asked if they have been checking the water daily and they have not been. He asked about the pool and I think they have not been cleaning it either. Oh, I better go. Paula just dropped a plate in the kitchen and it is all over the place. Wow, she cusses better than I do.

Quote    Reply   

#1205 [url]

Aug 9 16 10:37 PM

It is like 2:30 and I am still awake. It is too hot and humid here. The fix list is pretty huge. We got here on Monday morning and all Chris could say "What the hell happened here?" He was not happy. Yesterday, he had to fix the pump on the pool, something about a pair a bikini bottoms in it. Do not know how, but he was pissed. Got the pool cleaned and the water safe for people, then he worked on the spa. That was not fun. It was green and had stuff floating on the top. He had to drain it and scrub the lining. The whole time Pointy and Tatianna never came out of their rooms. Then, this morning, the AC broke. Lucky for us Chris found a guy who could fix it. But, it was so hot today that the house will take forever to cool down. Right now, it is like 90 and we have thunder and lightning. It just sucks. The ceiling fans are going as fast as they can, but I am going to join Chris on the deck and sleep there. I just hope the bugs stay away.

We have so much to do. I have been cleaning the house, the girls got sloppy and each morning they run away to school, but Chris has plans for the both of them this weekend. They are going to learn the fine art of dusting, window cleaning and scrubbing a kitchen, bathroom and staining a deck. They have pretty much hidden themselves until dinner tonight and when they sat down for pizza and wings, Chris got to business ripping each one a new butthole. Tatianna tried to climb under the table and Chris, "No you do not, young lady! You are going to sit there and listen to me rant and you will like it!" She started to cry and he told her she best not because he is not putting up with crap right now. Pointy started to say something and Chris just looked at her and she said she was good. I was so glad it was not me getting a new butthole. I have had a few of these rants and they are never fun. Chris can be mean when he is mad. He was mean. I think he said the F-word like a hundred times. He tries to not say it, but he was mad.

Wow, that was freaking loud. I hate thunder around here. It can get so loud that windows crack. Okay, time to stop typing and unplug everything. that was close. Bye.

Quote    Reply   

#1206 [url]

Aug 13 16 7:13 PM

Hi, you guys. We are back home in Montreal and Chris is screaming "Spruce" every five seconds. He woke up the baby, but he is happy. OMG! He is jumping around like an idiot. Lammies must have scored. BFD. We got home this afternoon and he was bouncing the baby all during the baseball game and during dinner. He has to be the most grandpa grandpa in the world. He fed her, he changed a diaper, he never did that with the boy and he layed on the floor making faces at her. That was pretty funny, me, Thierry and Paula were dying. So, right now, both him and Thierry are smoking cigars, all the windows are open and if my house smells like old cigars, some guys are getting their butts kicked.

I am kind of surprised he has this much energy. He was dead yesterday after finishing all the things that had to be fixed at the house on St. Thomas. Thursday, he had to go up on the roof because a family of bats or birds had made a home up there and Chris tried to fall off of the roof twice. I told him to tie a rope to his bony ass. I am sure the girls are happy he is gone. He let them have it every chance he could. I think if we stayed one more night, they might have snuck in our room and tired to stick a pillow over his face. Kind of glad we are back home in Montreal, we got tickets for the Alouettes at the end of the month and Chris got us some Ram tickets, but he is not saying what games. I hope one is for the Seahawks. Plus I missed the baby and it was too warm and muggy on St. Thomas. Damn, the Lammies won. Wow, you think they won the Super Bowl. Ok, he is going to be a big idiot tonight. Running around yelling 16-0. Cigars, chicken wings and onion rings are nasty. Smells like a sewer in the living room. My brothers were never this stinky. But they never smoked cigars or ate tons of onion rings.

Last Edited By: golfergirl Aug 13 16 7:21 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1207 [url]

Aug 22 16 10:24 AM

Happy afternoon all of you guys. I hope everyone is doing okay. Still kind of getting used to Paula and Bayley here. Like yesterday, we are having breakfast and Paula suddenly says, Papa, we need a juicer. First thing Chris says is what is this we shit. He said he is happy getting his juice like his dad, grandfather and the cavemen did by going to a grocery store and picking it up. Here came the pout and then she showed him one that makes baby food, pasta and probably makes a nice steak dinner too. She hammered Chris for about an hour before he went down to the Bay and picked her up a nice one that only came to about 450 Canadian. Funny thing, this morning, there was Chris making orange strawberry juice this morning after he bitched about it all day yesterday.

Right now, he is watching a ball game and trying to build some kind of rolling thing for Bayley to bounce around in. On Saturday, he had to go to Ikea and get Paula a desk and an wall bracket for the TV she bought on Friday. They had a big sale at Costco, so she bought a TV and then remembered that she did not pick up a bracket. Thierry was here on Thursday through Saturday and he told Paula she could probably come back home in a couple weeks. Not too much mosquito problems where they are it and both of them kind of feel safe now. I still think Paula's big plan is to get up here where a babysitter is here and she can be far from mosquitos. I kind of think that is why she bought a TV and had Chris build a nice desk for her. Chris did ask her how long she plans on making Thierry a single guy. That got a nasty look and she asked Chris if he wanted her to go home and he said no but living with your parents when you are older than 30 is not really good. He said something that sounded smart but I was too busy laughing at Paula get all mad. He told her he loved her and Bayley but so does Bayley's dad and just because we have extra bedrooms does not mean we want guests 24-7-365. She started to talk about Pointy and Chris told her apples and oranges. She gave him a pout and told him that he loves Pointy better and he told her to ask Pointy about that after the last time we were down there. He said he is pretty sure that she hates him too. It is like watching a ten year old argue when Paula gets angry with Chris. She never really has a good argument but she gives him the big sad eyes and the pout like that will work. I know, I still try it when I do not get my way and that only works out when Chris is feeling anxious. Beetlejuice again. That never works with her so she uses a few tears or you do not love me thing. That usually works but only after Chris gets tired of listening to the whining. I kind of feel sorry for him. All of these girls around him and he cannot win. I think that is why he is always hiding in his room reading a manga thing with Bayley on his lap. It is like wherever he is at, the baby is nearby if not in his lap. He complains that he was hoping for a place where he could run around in his drawers but I think he loves having them around and just likes being grumpy. Okay, I have to go, Paula wants me to help her make babyfood. Fun and fun.

Quote    Reply   

#1208 [url]

Aug 29 16 7:43 AM

Golf is supposed to make me happy but I am still sad. Paula and Bayley went home last night with Thierry and we are going to drive a van with all of their stuff down on Wednesday and spend Labor Day down there. Both me and Paula cried like babies at the airport. Chris put on the strong face, but he started to get teary-eyed when he hugged Bayley before they got on the plane. Mr. I Hate Kids is a huge softy when it comes to his granddaughter. He is kind of mopey right now, he is picking up all of Bayley's toys and stuff and putting them in boxes. Said he already found a bag of clothes Paula bought for her that she left.

Oh yeah, went golfing and I love this course. The fairways are long and the greens are actually pretty easy. Shot one over today because I had a nasty slice on the first four holes before I figured out an adjustment. Chris did better today. The last time he was out with me he was terrible. If there was a water hazard, he found it. Did not throw his clubs today like he did the other day. He bent his putter in two on the ninth hole and had to putt with a wood. It was funny but he did better. Today, he kept up with me for the front nine but he did not like his new putter and I think we will hitting the pro shop tomorrow for a new putter. That is like him. He will go through putters until he finds one he likes which means one where he does not miss short putts.

Hope he wants to go out for lunch. But, I have to clean the kitchen. Paula is kind of a pig and I am going to have to clean the countertops to clean under the stuff like toasters, juicer, blender, coffemaker thing plus we have to clean the oven and fridge because something smells bad in there. Probably some Thai food Paula bought a couple weeks ago. She buys too much and then forgets she put it in the fridge. Well, Chris is not happy. He is yelling that she forgot to pull the sheets in her room and there is a stack of towels in her closet. You would think that she killed someone and left the body in the closet the way he is bitching. I should stop tying and get to work. If he catches me typing I will have to listen to him bitch and complain that he is doing all the work around here. I do plenty, I just do not make a big deal about it. Sorry, that made me laugh. I even know I do as little as I can, hey I am pampered and I like it. Okay, time to make like a housekeeper and clean the kitchen before he finds me having fun.

Quote    Reply   

#1209 [url]

Aug 29 16 1:34 PM

Wish I could play golf, even badly, which is the only way I know. Still dealing with a rhomboid muscle injury which was misdiagnosed as a spinal injury, delaying the healing process. (I'm amazed no Dodger has an injured rhomboid, since every other anatomical part has put somebody on the DL this year.) It's a really tough injury to heal, apparently. The only thing worse that I have had is the dreaded hamstring, which I have had more than once. Hamstring only prevented me from running, except for the one where I was black and blue from my butt to the back of the knee. 

Still haven't damaged any clubs intentionally, though I've been a witness to same.  

It's hell to get old(er) until you consider the alternative.

Quote    Reply   

#1210 [url]

Sep 3 16 6:58 AM

Well, this sucks. It is thundering and lightening outside, crappy Labor Day weekend. Paula and the baby are not happy. I guess being afraid of lightening is kind of genetic. Both of them are teary-eyed. Chris is on the phone with the girls and the weather is the same there, but not as miserable. He is telling them to make sure the shutters are closed even though it is supposed to be a quick storm. He is also making sure there is plenty of water and food. There should be, Chris bought like ten cases of water the last time we were there and he is always worried about hurricanes and stuff like that. No Donner Party there.

Last night, the power went out a couple times but only for a few minutes. The first time was funny because Paula screamed, she was watching It Follows and she was in to it and then no power. I think she had to go change her pants. She is pretty funny when she gets scared. It does not help that Chris was in the same room and said to her when the power went out, "Wow, someone is having a brown underwear day." I was hoping to get in some golfing but the weather outside reminds me of Caddyshack and I will not golf in that kind of weather. I would be the one where the lightning hits my club. Chris told me to turn off my laptop because it is getting pretty bad outside. Boo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1211 [url]

Sep 4 16 4:58 PM

golfergirl wrote:
Well, this sucks. It is thundering and lightening outside, crappy Labor Day weekend. Paula and the baby are not happy. I guess being afraid of lightening is kind of genetic. Both of them are teary-eyed. Chris is on the phone with the girls and the weather is the same there, but not as miserable. He is telling them to make sure the shutters are closed even though it is supposed to be a quick storm. He is also making sure there is plenty of water and food. There should be, Chris bought like ten cases of water the last time we were there and he is always worried about hurricanes and stuff like that. No Donner Party there.

Last night, the power went out a couple times but only for a few minutes. The first time was funny because Paula screamed, she was watching It Follows and she was in to it and then no power. I think she had to go change her pants. She is pretty funny when she gets scared. It does not help that Chris was in the same room and said to her when the power went out, "Wow, someone is having a brown underwear day." I was hoping to get in some golfing but the weather outside reminds me of Caddyshack and I will not golf in that kind of weather. I would be the one where the lightning hits my club. Chris told me to turn off my laptop because it is getting pretty bad outside. Boo.
Welcome to the world of stormy weather.  We had record rainfall in August here in Texas.  It lasted most of the month.  Last week we had a lightning strike really close and our gate entry controller card got fried.  Waiting for the bill on that, but it won't be light.  

Quote    Reply   

#1212 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:19 AM

WildHare wrote:
golfergirl wrote:

Welcome to the world of stormy weather.  We had record rainfall in August here in Texas.  It lasted most of the month.  Last week we had a lightning strike really close and our gate entry controller card got fried.  Waiting for the bill on that, but it won't be light.  

We get a lot of lightning on St. Thomas but I seem to miss it.  We were supposed to fly home today but the weather is pretty nasty from here to I think home and we do not want to take a chance.  So, instead, we will just lounge around or I will lounge around.  Chris started in on replacing some of those square stone things in the kid's pathways in the back.    He is also talking about installing a better ceiling fan in the living room.    I wish he would just sit down and relax but whenever he gets in a house that is not his, he finds things that need to repaired.    Ten years ago, he would not worry about it or call a guy.   Stupid Time Life books.    I am going to see if Paula and the baby want to get in some power shopping, only like 90-something days until XMas.  

Quote    Reply   

#1213 [url]

Sep 21 16 7:13 AM

Today starts packing up this place and getting ready to head to St. Thomas for the winter. Of course, Herself is nowhere to be found. I think she is downstairs having coffee with her buddies and avoiding the cleaning, throwing away and making the calls to the various agencies for mail, newspapers, etc.... She will show up around dinner time and say she is tired but looking refreshed and wired on caffeine. I wish I was a trophy wife. Not bitter at all, just venting while she is out.

Quote    Reply   

#1214 [url]

Sep 23 16 7:48 AM

That went quickly. Herself lent a hand yesterday and we got the place pretty much ready for the winter. Nearly all of the perishables have been devoured and disposed of, the rooms are all packed and cleaned and with a week to go, all that is left is arranging for the kid to start the rides once a week and give them a spin and making sure the building managers know we are out and to make sure all the alarms are working. Might even surprise the girls by heading down to St. Thomas on Sunday to see if we can catch them while they are dumping the pizza boxes, to-go containers and other trash.

Well, she wants lunch and she says they are having a great sale at the Bay and she hears the sound of Christmas music in her head Figure I am packing some boxes and cartons for Fed Ex tonight while trying to stay awake for the game.

Quote    Reply   

#1215 [url]

Sep 26 16 10:04 AM

Hi, you guys. I am sorry I have not talked to you guys for a long time. I have been just having too much fun and me and Chris are just two very happy people. Right now, Mr. Happy is having an argument with our dishwasher. I do not know what the girls did, but it is not working at all. He thinks the water line is blocked and he is trying to find the hoses and stuff so he can fix it. We surprised the girls because the house was kind of messy. Chris was really not as mad as I thought he would be. He just told the girls to get on it and now. So, he running the laundry and he called his brother to come by and do some work on the deck. I guess one of the girls tipped over a hibachi and the deck got a little burnt. Why they used a hibachi I do not know. We have this really nice barbecue with bricks and everything but I could not get a straight answer from either of them. Nothing broken, just pizza boxes, bags, clothes and dishes everywhere.

Got to see the grandbaby yesterday but the kids were sad. I guess some baseball player died and both of the kids had met him and he was a really nice person. Chris was down too about it. He told me the kid was just a really special person. I guess I will Wikipedia him and see for myself. Paula has a nice baby bump going and she is hoping for a boy. It is funny, no baby for years and now two in two. They picked out names already. One, I really like and 1 that I think is okay. I will let you guys tell me what you think. The one I like is Nicolas Gerard. That is from Thierry's grandfathers, which I like but Paula likes Benjamin Amaury. She said she wanted to get Chris's dad into it and Chris asked her not to but she is going to do what she wants. I do not even know where she found Amaury but she gets to pick the names.

I am sitting out here on the deck getting some sun. The girls are at school. Pointy is saying she should graduate in May and she thinks she has a job lined up. The guy who runs the Ritz really likes her and she might have a job there being an assistant to the person who runs the restaurant. She is taking an accounting class and some other business classes too. She says her last semester could be hard, she has to take an English class and something she really hates, a science class. Let's see, Tatianna got a promotion to admissions where she gets to go over applications. She says it is pretty hard and she has to make a lot of decisions. She also has a boyfriend. She met a high school teacher about two months ago and they seem pretty serious. He teaches Chemistry and we get to meet him tonight if we can get the house in order. I might have to run to the grocery store because I just looked at the freezer and fridge and both are really kind of empty. Yay, Chris says the dishwasher is working so he can go shopping with me because we do not have to watch the washer and dryer. I got to go. Chris is trying to see what he can make up in four hours and a desert. I said that Tickles would be good and he gave me a dirty look. Okay, I am going.

Quote    Reply   

#1216 [url]

Sep 26 16 2:12 PM

I am going to have to remember this. Chris always gets on me about my shopping but he is just as bad in a grocery store. He spent almost $500 today. That is just stupid. I remember, a couple days ago, Chris was watching a baseball game on tv and the announcer guy, the one who is retiring was doing his shopping list and that sounded like Chris's list today. $10 dollars a pound for New York steak and some other stupid things like rib eye steaks (that was $9 dollars a pound) and really expensive vegies like asparagus and peppers. I do not go grocery shopping, except for Costco, because it is boring, but I am going from now on. 6 boxes of cereal and 2 gallons of milk, I really hate milk and tons of deli meat even though there is like five delis between us and the waterfront. He even bought turkey wings. It is not even Thanksgiving. Then he says, while sliding his card through the machine at Pueblo, that we need to go to Costco and buy more food.

So, we met Tatianna's boyfriend. His name is Andrew and he is from England. I think. Pointy says he grew up on Grenada and went to school here. His accent is there but I can understand him. He is cute though. Got that blonde hair and blue eyes going on and dimples. OMG, the dimples. He is really polite and likes to hug. That should go over with Chris, he doesn't hug guys much. I can see why Tatianna likes him, if I was younger and single, I would chase him too, he can wear a pair of jeans like few men can, yum. Even Pointy says he is almost too good to be true. He is out there with Chris at the barbecue. I think he is sizing him up. Poor guy will probably hate us after that. That and he has to look up to talk to Chris, he is shorter than Pointy and barely taller than Tatianna, who is only a bit taller than me. Poor Tatianna, she is all worried that Papa will frighten the guy out of even giving her a kiss on the cheek. I am tempted to ask if he has seen her out of her bathing suit. Way to go, Pointy! She just asked out loud if he and Tatianna have done the horizontal shuffle. Then Chris says, "Answer carefully, I have a barbecue skewer here." Okay, he is honest. He said yes and Chris gave him an evil look and then started laughing. He does not know what he is getting himself into. We are a mean bunch. Dinner is up and I am hungry. New York steak, baked potatoes, asparagus and peppers and a cheesecake for desert. I am going to need to dust off my bicycle to lose that tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   

#1217 [url]

Sep 28 16 10:10 AM

Hi, I am having a salad for lunch and Chris is watching it thunder and lightning outside. Wow, that was a close one. We went to Puerto Rico yesterday and loaded up on the important stuff. Like TP, barbecue sauce, pasta, sodas and pancake mix, you know, stuff you cannot live without. Then we went to Sam's Club in San Juan for more important stuff like bagel dogs, tuna, and a new TV for Tatianna. It is a huge deal when we go to PR. Get up and be at the airport at 6, fly over, get a ride to the storage place, get Chris's Transit out of the storage, make sure to have just the right amount of gas. The storage place gets mad when there is more than a quarter tank. Hit Costco, hit Sams Club, get lunch, hit Super Max for veggies and fruits, then go to the outlet mall because girls need clothes, shoes and stuff and race to the airport load the stuff on the plane, take the van to the storage and get a ride back to the plane. We got home just as it started to get really wet last night. Lucky for us the girls were there to help us unload and watch Chris write a big check to Erich, our Czech pilot. I think we should just hire him because when we are home we are calling him once a week to fly us to PR, the Caymans, Barbados (Chris bought a condo there in case Pointy gets a job there. She had a great interview with a resort for a entry level manager job). Wish my daddy would have bought me a condo. If she does not get the job, it would be perfect us. Near the ocean side of the island, great view and they allow pets.

Chris says I better shut down the lightning is really close and he is turning off everything like computers, tvs and stuff like that. Bye til later.

Quote    Reply   

#1218 [url]

Sep 29 16 7:54 AM

Hi, back again. Went bike riding today even though it is really windy and it rained a little bit. I need something different than the Pellaton, so I choose bike riding. Okay, that sounds stupid, I can ride a sort of bike inside where it is not windy or rainy or go outside, avoid crazy drivers, wind and rain. Yeah, lets go outside. I only rode for about four miles before I got too wet and tired. Chris went with me, but he stopped for coffee and I think he only rode for a mile. Like he needs to ride a bike, skinny ass butthead.

We have Andrew again, for dinner. He came back even though I could tell he was really shocked at the way we talk and kid around with each other. He asked why we call Pointy, Pointy. I said, look at her head. She has a pointy head but he did not see it. So, Katja has to be called Katja when we have company. Lah-de-da. Someone is full of themselves. He also asked why Chris calls Tatianna, Pineapple. He about lost it when Chris explained that Tatianna was brunette on the outside but blonde on the inside. Domi is called banana because she is blonde on the outside and brunette (old banana) on the inside. Each of the girls have a nickname with Chris. Paula is Skippy, because she is usually stupid happy and will get goofy for no reason. Kind of funny with Paula, when she first moved in with us, she was really serious and boring, but after giving Anthony the boot, she got to be Miss Sunshine with some goofball thrown in. Like the time in the bar in California when she ripped her pants so bad, Chris had to go down there at midnight with a new pair of pants. She said that happened to her again. She was teaching a class and that day she thought she was a size 6. She dropped a marker and when she bent over the pants did not. Lucky she was wearing her lab coat or the question if she was wearing a thong or granny panties would have been answered. She said thong that day, even more embarrassing. I guess she plans for this because she has spare pants and skirts in her office. Every time Chris hears that story he laughs his ass off.

Okay lunch time, see you later.

Quote    Reply   

#1219 [url]

Sep 29 16 1:47 PM

Taking a break from watching P....Katja and Chris make fettuccine. Both of them are wearing flour and Poi.....argh, Katja has a huge handprint on her butt where Chris smacked her after she sifted flour all over his head. Something like this happens every time they cook together. Chris was going to make clams but they looked sketchy, so he is going to barbecue the chicken thighs, chop them up in the Alfredo sauce and serve it with broccoli and homemade fettuccine.

I hope Tatianna does not forget to pick up dessert. We ordered a torte from Tickles. Today has been not fun. The wind was pretty strong after lunch and some hanging plants went got broken and one shutter was not locked into place and it broke. Sounded really loud like an explosion. Made jump a foot. Just got yelled at because I was into the antipasto, I like salami.

Yay, Andrew and Tatianna are here. Someone to talk to who is not talking about cuisine and spices. Just serve the food is all I say. They are kidding, dinner is not ready until 7. I only had half of a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. We were going out but then Katja asked if Chris could make fresh pasta. I am going to stick my foot up her bony ass if they make hold out for another 10 minutes without some real food. Hell with it, I am getting an Almond Joy and to hell with my palate being ruined. Stuck up pointy-headed twig. Hope her ass grows 4 sizes. Great! Chef Boyardee has the laughs. If I could kick high enough I would make him walk funny for a week. I am grumpy without food.

Quote    Reply   

#1220 [url]

Oct 3 16 2:53 PM

Back again. The last three plus days have been a bit worrisome. Matthew was the top of the news, there were some of us who were worried it might head east and come get us but as it is, we got some nice thunderstorms, lightning, a ton of rain and some wind damage. Looks like we are going to get about two more weeks of steady rain and so far the rood has held out. Will need to replace a couple shutters and one window - palm branch or frond or whatever it is called came through a window in the kitchen and made a bit of a mess two nights ago. My brother, even though he is more inland, got more damage. Lost his wive's greenhouse and part of their roof needs to be replaced. They are bunking here for the next few days while he has his crew help him clean up the mess.

The kids in Miami are now getting ready for Matthew to make landfall in about four or five days if the weather idiots are right. She and Thierry aren't happy, but at least some precautions were taken. We had shutters installed and the new roof should be nigh unto impossible to damage. She is just worried about the thunder and lightning, two things she doesn't like.

Herself seems to be keeping you apprised of the romance of our Tatianna and the young (and short) Andrew Langford. Nice enough kid, maybe too nice, and Tatianna is very enamored. I mean, lot to like about the kid. He is employed, he is educated, his parents are relatively well to do (in the government service) and Herself and Pointy like him. But, he has a lot of that Eddie Haskel going on and he does worry about how he looks - have caught him checking his reflection in the cookware and the fridge. Nothing wrong with that, he is a good looking kid and all that, but maybe a bit stuck on himself. Jury is still out, but he doesn't have a temper and seems to have a very good sense of humore which works in his favor. If he asked, I would like say yes even though I am not Tatianna's father - like he would care, can't remember the last time her parents called. Oh well, off goes the computer again, the last bit of lightning looks to have struck ground just east of here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help