Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Mar 4 16 9:55 AM

Is it my iPad or laptop only, but Yuku seems to be populated with annoying ads that take away from the enjoyment of the forum.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Mar 4 16 9:59 AM

Forum Update: State of The BBWC

djcopelan wrote:
Is it my iPad or laptop only, but Yuku seems to be populated with annoying ads that take away from the enjoyment of the forum.

Just caught that when I logged on this morning. I'm not at my computer at the moment, but sometime in the next couple of hours, I'll take care of it. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Mar 4 16 12:18 PM

Alright, we should be back to ad-free for the next month. Let me know if that cleared up the issue for you, DJ. (or anyone else)

On a side note, I haven't forgotten about the new site. Unfortunately, the offseason has been a bit of a mess for me. Lots of stuff going on, and it didn't help that me and Darren Dreifort traded bodies with regards to health (sadly, the $55 million didn't transfer over with it). Fortunately, things should be clearing up sooner than later, so I can get back to figuring out the best course of action for upgrading. It just probably won't be before the season starts, as I hoped.

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Mar 4 16 2:24 PM

Matthew wrote:
Alright, we should be back to ad-free for the next month. Let me know if that cleared up the issue for you, DJ. (or anyone else)

On a side note, I haven't forgotten about the new site. Unfortunately, the offseason has been a bit of a mess for me. Lots of stuff going on, and it didn't help that me and Darren Dreifort traded bodies with regards to health (sadly, the $55 million didn't transfer over with it). Fortunately, things should be clearing up sooner than later, so I can get back to figuring out the best course of action for upgrading. It just probably won't be before the season starts, as I hoped.
Sorry to hear that.  I hope your health gets back to 100% soon.

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Mar 4 16 2:43 PM

beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Sorry to hear that.  I hope your health gets back to 100% soon.
Same.  I hope you feel better, Matthew!

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Mar 4 16 3:18 PM

Yes, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for fixing the site. No more ads.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#67 [url]

Mar 4 16 5:28 PM

Matthew wrote:

Please be well dear Matthew. The band and BBWC can't live without you! 

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Mar 5 16 1:36 PM

Thanks, guys (and gal). You're all too kind. Much appreciated.

And by the way, DJ, depending on the kind of iPad you have (I think it needs to at least be an Air and higher; for the iPhone, it's 5S and up), you can install ad-blockers in Safari to also help with this site, and other ones, if you're inclined.

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Mar 11 16 7:05 PM

Wow. Yuku doesn't need much spring training. The suckitude of this site has already reached midseason form. It is hard to think of another site that goes down as often as this one.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Mar 13 16 8:16 AM

Matthew wrote:

Hi, Matthew.   I hope you are feeling better.   I have been kind of busy with Paula and helping her get through the last few weeks of being with baby.    Anyway, I paid for a year of no ads, last week, too.   I thought it would be a nice idea.    I am bored right now, Paula is sleeping, Thierry is in Atlanta, that town sucks huge, and I am waiting for Chris to show up.   He is supposed to fly here later today.   Just hope you are feeling better and who is Darren Dreifort?   Is he sick or something?

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Mar 14 16 12:54 AM

golfergirl wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Hi, Matthew.   I hope you are feeling better.   I have been kind of busy with Paula and helping her get through the last few weeks of being with baby.    Anyway, I paid for a year of no ads, last week, too.   I thought it would be a nice idea.    I am bored right now, Paula is sleeping, Thierry is in Atlanta, that town sucks huge, and I am waiting for Chris to show up.   He is supposed to fly here later today.   Just hope you are feeling better and who is Darren Dreifort?   Is he sick or something?

Thank you!

Agreed on Matthew's health.  Hope all's well.

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

Jun 13 16 7:28 PM

TrueAggie, aka vicsaunders (from the old site) here. It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I had accepted some additional responsibilities in my life that took me away for a time. But I hope to be able to participate more. Please keep us all in the loop of the progress with the new site. I have been using a yuku-related forum related to my university athletic fan site for about 15 years. Despite the fact that it often seems like its run by a bunch of 18 year olds, Yuku hasn't been too bad. But I understand the need to find something more . . . er . . . stable. Thanks to all who are keeping this site alive.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help