Remove this ad

San Francisco Giants vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Game #126 - Malcolm Jamal-Warner vs. Rich Hill - 8-22-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Aug 24 16 12:54 PM

Tags : :

Let's do it. 

GAME OVER!!

DODGERS WIN!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Aug 24 16 9:22 PM

Jansen will be worth every penny he gets in the offseason. Hill looked strong. That's what a legit pitcher looks like. Hope he can keep it going. Trade will be a lot better if he plugs in with CK and Maeda. That's a good 1,2,3 for a series. Cueto got the shit end of the stick tonight. One bad pitch. Dude is a great pitcher. May actually be more of a #1 this year than MadBum.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 25 16 7:45 AM

Made it to Ginger Jesus' bomb and then had a fitful sleep until 3am when I woke up and checked the score. Wow, Blanton scared the bejesus out of me. But, we have the series and now I hope Stripling can give us six more strong innings today. On the good news front, the oldest daughter and baby are planning on heading back home this weekend. Lots of grumbling between Herself and the Doctor. I predicted this and was told to mind my business by both. It is fun to be right when it happens so little, according to the wimmenfolk around here.

I agree on Jansen, but I wonder if he will be priced out of staying here in years or dollars. I would not be shocked to see the Rangers go big on him and I would even worry about the Gints. I just hope we have Chapman's agent on the rolodex, just in case. Mind you, I think Jansen is worth four or five years at $17 - $18 million per, but I can also see the Dodgers blanching at the years and money for a closer.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 25 16 7:52 AM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Made it to Ginger Jesus' bomb and then had a fitful sleep until 3am when I woke up and checked the score. Wow, Blanton scared the bejesus out of me. But, we have the series and now I hope Stripling can give us six more strong innings today. On the good news front, the oldest daughter and baby are planning on heading back home this weekend. Lots of grumbling between Herself and the Doctor. I predicted this and was told to mind my business by both. It is fun to be right when it happens so little, according to the wimmenfolk around here.

I agree on Jansen, but I wonder if he will be priced out of staying here in years or dollars. I would not be shocked to see the Rangers go big on him and I would even worry about the Gints. I just hope we have Chapman's agent on the rolodex, just in case. Mind you, I think Jansen is worth four or five years at $17 - $18 million per, but I can also see the Dodgers blanching at the years and money for a closer.
God forbid that they think Baez is an adequate replacement for Jansen at any price.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Aug 25 16 9:39 AM

Baez is like a wild horse. He has nasty shit when he is on and he just blows people away but he isn't a pitcher yet. He has no gameplan up there. He just is dealing and when it works, he is great. No way he is a closer though now or next year. Too volatile. This is where I thought Montas would have been a logical replacement with his 100mph heater.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 25 16 12:32 PM

I bit every fingernail to the bone last night and was so jacked up I couldn't sleep. Needless to say, my finger tips are in pain and I'm sleep deprived, yet I'm totally ecstatic today. Rich Hill was fantastic and I pray the blister doesn't flare up. Reddick on the other hand...

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 25 16 6:40 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
Baez is like a wild horse. He has nasty shit when he is on and he just blows people away but he isn't a pitcher yet. He has no gameplan up there. He just is dealing and when it works, he is great. No way he is a closer though now or next year. Too volatile. This is where I thought Montas would have been a logical replacement with his 100mph heater.
I don't trust Baez either.   He needs a second pitch he trusts and maybe a two-seamer too boot.   I think Montas might be an injury concern so I am hoping for four more years of Kenley and maybe groom Buehler or Sierra as the next closer down the road.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help