Reddick rf
Utley 2b
Norris p
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:01 PM

Evening all. They had the dinner trucks in the promenade in front of our place and we spent two hours in line and another half hour waiting for the food but it was well worth it. So, it is 1-1. Huzzah.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:07 PM

The Cubs got some soft hits and a walk by Norris in the 1st. But Utley had a chance at a double play and he was slow turning it. 2 batters later a hit by Addison knocked the run in.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:14 PM

bob007hh wrote:
Sorry Norm I missed Reddick's at bat and was just kind of listening while getting food from the other room.

It was a strange description, Bob. It seemed to say on espn that he lined out to the pitcher, but somehow the runners advanced. 

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:18 PM

Norm wrote:
bob007hh wrote:
Sorry Norm I missed Reddick's at bat and was just kind of listening while getting food from the other room.

It was a strange description, Bob. It seemed to say on espn that he lined out to the pitcher, but somehow the runners advanced. 
Reddick hit a hard line drive off of Montgomery's thigh... picked it up, and threw out Reddick at first... runners advanced to 2nd and 3rd... 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:19 PM

ItTakesFaith wrote:

Norm wrote:
bob007hh wrote:Sorry Norm I missed Reddick's at bat and was just kind of listening while getting food from the other room.

Reddick hit a hard line drive off of Montgomery's thigh... picked it up, and threw out Reddick at first... runners advanced to 2nd and 3rd... 

Thanks, ITF.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 26 16 7:20 PM

Braves aren't helping us out at all tonight... Gnats up 5-0 in the bottom of the 3rd...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help