Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 2 16 5:54 PM

Tags : :

Giants already lost so we have a chance to get the lead up to 3 games with a win, though we have to do it against a lefty. A little disappointed to not see Toles in there tonight. 

Kendrick 2b
Seager ss
Turner 3b
Gonzalez 1b
Puig rf
Grandal c
Hernandez lf
Pederson cf
Urias p
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 2 16 6:08 PM

bob007hh wrote:
Giants already lost so we have a chance to get the lead up to 3 games with a win, though we have to do it against a lefty. A little disappointed to not see Toles in there tonight. 

Kendrick 2b
Seager ss
Turner 3b
Gonzalez 1b
Puig rf
Grandal c
Hernandez lf
Pederson cf
Urias p

Here's your reward young Toles: Ride the pine while Kike mendoza line Hernandez gets to display his LH hitting prowess. 
How dare you win the game w/a 9th inning grand slam and 5 total RBI's, I tell 'ya. 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 2 16 6:29 PM

Is there an advantage of Yas over Chooch vs LH tonight?
Chooch is much better controlling the run game and hitting vs LH while Yas has the experience handling Urias. 
Chooch at 40% throwing runners out and Yas is slightly under 30%.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 2 16 6:45 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
Is there an advantage of Yas over Chooch vs LH tonight?
Chooch is much better controlling the run game and hitting vs LH while Yas has the experience handling Urias. 

I don't know why Grandal is in there other than he just had a day off yesterday so Roberts wanted to play him, I just didn't mention that one because while puzzling it didn't amger me like having Toles sit the game out. 

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 2 16 6:52 PM

Pads TOOTBLAN saves Julio from bases loaded and Myers to bat. I know I must be patient, the talent is there, but he has to learn to pitch efficiently. It's either 2 strike inefficency or 2 out inefficiency. 

Last Edited By: bcmaiden Sep 2 16 6:59 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 2 16 7:05 PM

bob007hh wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:Is there an advantage of Yas over Chooch vs LH tonight?

I don't know why Grandal is in there other than he just had a day off yesterday so Roberts wanted to play him, I just didn't mention that one because while puzzling it didn't amger me like having Toles sit the game out. 

The FO traded AJ so that Dave could use a good backup vs LH but not doing it seems counterproductive. Would rather keep AJ if Chooch isn't getting more PT than Dave gave AJ. Speaking of AJ, he's going nuts in PHIL. Go figure.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 2 16 7:17 PM

Clayton Richard the scrub who got bumped out of many rotations is mystifying the Dodgers who keep beating the ball into the ground for routine outs. Oh, he's LH. 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 2 16 7:34 PM

Howie out of his slump is 3-3. Stud Muffin is in a mini slump though. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Sep 2 16 8:00 PM

Urias fading now to start the 6th, 3rd HBP, 2 on 1 out and now getting lifted. Starting to get queasy over the outcome here. 
1 RUN OFF CLAYTON RICHARD DAMNIT.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 2 16 8:28 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
Howie 4-4 2 on for Stud Muffin w/LH coming in to face 2-3-4 WHO ALL ARE BIG ZEROES SO FAR. 

Middle lineup continues to be a big zero vs LH leaving a million on base tonight. 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 2 16 8:47 PM

Wow, Yas looks absolutely horrible hitting RH. Another runner is going to be stranded. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help