Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 5 16 5:49 PM

Guess Chip Hale didn't get the memo. He has 2 RH warming in the BP.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 [url]

Sep 5 16 5:57 PM

I don't know if Greinke is this bad or if he is mercurial enough to tank when things go bad. Maybe this is his way to getting out. I think it would be pretty extreme, but I am sure Stewart and LaRussa sold him a bill of goods, also. I know the so-called experts fawned over the Snakes, but the real experts saw it was a house of cards.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:03 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
I don't know if Greinke is this bad or if he is mercurial enough to tank when things go bad. Maybe this is his way to getting out. I think it would be pretty extreme, but I am sure Stewart and LaRussa sold him a bill of goods, also. I know the so-called experts fawned over the Snakes, but the real experts saw it was a house of cards.

All I know is that Daniel's Jewelers is gonna have an expensive check to write this month...! [$1000 charitable donation for each HR!]

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:05 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:

Zack has 206 million reasons to keep the tears away. 

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:17 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

I'm sure he does, but I doubt he wants to be part of what looks like a long rebuild.     

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 5 16 6:21 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:I don't know if Greinke is this bad or if he is mercurial enough to tank when things go bad. Maybe this is his way to getting out. I think it would be pretty extreme, but I am sure Stewart and LaRussa sold him a bill of goods, also. I know the so-called experts fawned over the Snakes, but the real experts saw it was a house of cards.

I'm sure he does, but I doubt he wants to be part of what looks like a long rebuild.     

It was all about the money for Zack. He made that choice. The Royals & Brewers were bad teams w/him too. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help