Hernandez-8
Seager-6
Turner-6
Puig-9
Ruiz-2
Segedin-3
Culberson-4
Stewart-1

Kind of expected Segedin to give AGon a day or partial day off.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Sep 7 16 6:27 PM

Kike on the big club all year is a complete mystery since he's been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The fact he gets regular PT vs LH is insane. HOWEVER WE HAVE STUD MUFFIN FOR THE TIE RBI. 

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 7 16 7:37 PM

Kike, Chooch, Segedin, & Charlie are bamboozled by Ray. It's very curious that Taylor was never re-called and the FO opted to go w/Charlie instead. Still would rather have Howie play 2B and either Joc or Toles in the OF. 

Surprise, surprise the leadoff Snake on again. I don't like the tenor of this game and would hate to lose a game in the standings. 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 7 16 7:58 PM

ROCKIES WALKOFF COMING FROM BEHIND IN THE 8TH/9TH 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:06 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
Kike on the big club all year is a complete mystery since he's been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The fact he gets regular PT vs LH is insane. HOWEVER WE HAVE STUD MUFFIN FOR THE TIE RBI. 

I just checked that Kike is doing all he can to get non-tendered in December.    He definitely isn't making the playoff roster.....but Roberts does love the guy for some insane reason.  

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:10 PM

Gotta love Greg Amsinger. He was hitting CrashTest Dummy's hot buttons about the Gints. Too much loyalty, getting too old and some contracts that could be scary in a year or two. Byrnes liked to throw a punch like a typical Gintfan.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:12 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:Kike on the big club all year is a complete mystery since he's been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The fact he gets regular PT vs LH is insane. HOWEVER WE HAVE STUD MUFFIN FOR THE TIE RBI. 

I just checked that Kike is doing all he can to get non-tendered in December.    He definitely isn't making the playoff roster.....but Roberts does love the guy for some insane reason.  

I don't know. Would love for that to be the case but Dave & the FO love him for some ungodly reason. They'll use some excuse about backing up CF/SS or something. I'm thinking that his big year was an outlier and he's not very good. 

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:14 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:Kike on the big club all year is a complete mystery since he's been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The fact he gets regular PT vs LH is insane. HOWEVER WE HAVE STUD MUFFIN FOR THE TIE RBI. 

I don't know. Would love for that to be the case but Dave & the FO love him for some ungodly reason. They'll use some excuse about backing up CF/SS or something. I'm thinking that his big year was an outlier and he's not very good. 
Well, his swing is a complete mess.   He can be had on anything from the middle of the plate out and with his massive uppercut, if it spins he ain't touching it.    The smartest thing for the kid to do is spend the winter rebuilding his swing from the ground up.   Given the depth we have at OKC and Tulsa, Kike should be given zero rope.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help