Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:21 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
PUIGSTER BABY
SOLO SHOT
He can hit LH 
Another reason to keep Kike on the beach during the playoff season.   Yes, Herself does know we have a kitchen.   Nachos at midnight, not a good idea but that is why they invented air fresheners.  

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:21 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
bcmaiden wrote:Kike on the big club all year is a complete mystery since he's been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The fact he gets regular PT vs LH is insane. HOWEVER WE HAVE STUD MUFFIN FOR THE TIE RBI. 

I just checked that Kike is doing all he can to get non-tendered in December.    He definitely isn't making the playoff roster.....but Roberts does love the guy for some insane reason.  

I don't know. Would love for that to be the case but Dave & the FO love him for some ungodly reason. They'll use some excuse about backing up CF/SS or something. I'm thinking that his big year was an outlier and he's not very good. 

Well, his swing is a complete mess.   He can be had on anything from the middle of the plate out and with his massive uppercut, if it spins he ain't touching it.    The smartest thing for the kid to do is spend the winter rebuilding his swing from the ground up.   Given the depth we have at OKC and Tulsa, Kike should be given zero rope.  

Preaching to the choir. He should have been down in OKC most of the year but this FO is puzzling. 

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:27 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

bcmaiden wrote:

I just checked that Kike is doing all he can to get non-tendered in December.    He definitely isn't making the playoff roster.....but Roberts does love the guy for some insane reason.  

I don't know. Would love for that to be the case but Dave & the FO love him for some ungodly reason. They'll use some excuse about backing up CF/SS or something. I'm thinking that his big year was an outlier and he's not very good. 

Well, his swing is a complete mess.   He can be had on anything from the middle of the plate out and with his massive uppercut, if it spins he ain't touching it.    The smartest thing for the kid to do is spend the winter rebuilding his swing from the ground up.   Given the depth we have at OKC and Tulsa, Kike should be given zero rope.  

Preaching to the choir. He should have been down in OKC most of the year but this FO is puzzling. 

Gotta think if Trayce is healthy, Kike is still in OKC backing up Corey Brown. 

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:36 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
Do we trust Dayton to get this out or at least not walk him?
Damnit Libby, why did you fall off the cliff again. 

HOLY SHIT IT WORKED
GREAT JOB DAYTON

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:37 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Wow, Larry King looks like he is dressed for a Polar Expedition. I see he has a new blonde next to him. Geez, isn't the guy like a hundred or something?

LOL that's his wife...big age difference. 

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:49 PM

bcmaiden wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
Would not be heartbroken if we dropped a five spot on Delgado right now.

Dodgers don't hit Delgado well. 

In the past they did, but not so much this year.   I am hoping it is a blip on the radar.

Geez, Baez, you are really predictable with lefty hitters, all fastballs all day.   Try a slider, changeup, just something that isn't straight and hard.  Sure, you can beat most hitters with the heater, but the good ones not so much.  

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 7 16 8:57 PM

Exhale. Stud Muffin nice play to his left. His troubles come going to his right. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help