Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 10 16 3:06 PM

Tags : :

Rich Hill makes his 3rd start for the Dodgers in Miami as the team looks to recover from yesterday's loss. 

Kendrick 2b
Seager ss
Turner 3b
Gonzalez 1b
Grandal c
Reddick rf
Puig lf
Pederson cf
Hill p
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 10 16 4:40 PM

Walk by Kendrick followed by a 2 run HR by Seager. We should not mention what Rich Hill is doing, though it might not matter when Roberts pulls him after 6 innings anyway, but hopefully everyone is watching.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:31 PM

I was thinking that earlier, the chance of history! Boo!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:51 PM

Our record breaking manager Dave Roberts - became the first manager ever (or at least over 100 years) to pull a pitcher after 7 or more innings of a perfect game.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:55 PM

bob007hh wrote:
Our record breaking manager Dave Roberts - became the first manager ever (or at least over 100 years) to pull a pitcher after 7 or more innings of a perfect game.

History was indeed made tonight. 

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:56 PM

I guess I'll be the only one to go on record as saying it was the right call by Roberts. I was also screaming at the TV saying Roberts had brass balls, but it was still the right decision. The Cubs would gladly fly a WS flag over Wrigley than point to a pitcher having pitched a perfect game. The blister. The humidity. Being only 3 weeks from the playoffs. I think we need to give credit to Roberts for making the RIGHT call.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 10 16 6:10 PM

When I heard that Roberts was the 1st manager to take a pitcher out with a perfect game in tact after 7 or more perfect innings all I could think about was Happy Gilmore when he's trying to impress the girl and tells her he has a hockey record - he took his skate off and tried to stab a guy and he's the only person to ever do that. But I guess at least we got a win against Miami finally this year.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help