Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 19 16 9:18 PM

Dead tired after a long flight and didn't even make it to gametime but the kid is calling at nearly 1am and I figure at that hour it is bad news and instead it is him telling me to wake up because the Gint pen is imploding. So, after untangling from the Brazilian, I get the game on and there is Ginger Jesus lining a single to right for the tie and Matthew McConnaughey misplaying AGon's fly ball. I can now sleep the sleep of the contented.

BTW, WTF is with Bumgarner? Clown starts a fight and then is pulled? Strange things in the Gint clubhouse.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 19 16 9:34 PM

Sounds like bochey sent Goat face to his room after his tough guy act, his post game interview was a bit heated... Apparently he didn't know anything happened

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Sep 19 16 9:44 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Dead tired after a long flight and didn't even make it to gametime but the kid is calling at nearly 1am and I figure at that hour it is bad news and instead it is him telling me to wake up because the Gint pen is imploding. So, after untangling from the Brazilian, I get the game on and there is Ginger Jesus lining a single to right for the tie and Matthew McConnaughey misplaying AGon's fly ball. I can now sleep the sleep of the contented.

BTW, WTF is with Bumgarner? Clown starts a fight and then is pulled? Strange things in the Gint clubhouse.
The paraphrase James Earl Jones in Field of Dreams:  "He needs to see a whole TEAM of psychiatrists."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Sep 19 16 9:58 PM

I'll just leave these here. Conclusion... MadBum is psycho and everyone know it

Bill Shaikin [email protected]
Bumgarner said his talk with Bochy was not about the Puig incident. "What would that have to do with it? I don't think I got thrown out."
Bumgarner on Puig: "I just got him out. He tried to stare me down or something."
Bochy said he pulled Bumgarner. No ejection. "I didn't take him out for a pinch hitter. We talked. I'll leave it at that."

Chad Moriyama [email protected] 42m42 minutes ago
"Puig didn't do anything ... Madison just needs to do a better job getting in the dugout." - A-Gon FTW

Dodger Insider [email protected] 29m29 minutes ago
"We all know that Bum's pretty intense out there. He stirred the fire. I don't know what he was expecting." - Kershaw
Kershaw says he was doing postgame workout when skirmish began. "Probably the first one I didn't grab my clothes and run out there for."

[email protected]
"[Bumgarner] was asking for it. I don't know what he expected to happen." - Kershaw on the Puig confrontation

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 20 16 4:55 AM

ocmike24 wrote:
Can we look at you now!!!!?????!!!!!!

If his incentuous mug didn't violate all aesthetic sensibilities, I would have put it on the freaking scoreboard the second Seager scored the winning run. 

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Sep 20 16 4:56 AM

I'm not sure whether Puig realized the effects of what he did, but he basically completely Mariano Duncan'd Princess Incest. There was no sane reason to pull him at that point. It was a master troll job.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Sep 20 16 5:09 AM

UCSB07 wrote:
Hate that I couldn't listen to vin call this one, stuck with the hated ones broadcast talk about how Dbag could go another 30 or 40 pitches

If he could have he should have because that is one of the shittiest bullpens a contending team ever had.  Great, fantastic and super satisfying win but it emphasized how putrid our offense is against lefty starters.  That is our pretty obvious Achilles heel going forward.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help