Remove this ad

Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Game #155 - Chad Bettis vs. Clayton Kershaw - 9-24-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Sep 24 16 3:37 PM

Tags : :

Let's do it.

GO DODGERS!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Sep 24 16 7:42 PM

When it rains it pours with this team, SD had tried up that game going to the 8th, just hope there is a decision before the end of this one. Would like to hear vin call it

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Sep 24 16 7:48 PM

Reddick!!! He is making it hard to keep ethier over him on the po roster

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Sep 24 16 7:50 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
When it rains it pours with this team, SD had tried up that game going to the 8th, just hope there is a decision before the end of this one. Would like to hear vin call it

It's going to be funny if San Diego goes extra innings, while the Dodgers and fans have to wait to see if they'll celebrate tonight. 

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Sep 24 16 7:57 PM

Matthew wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:

It's going to be funny if San Diego goes extra innings, while the Dodgers and fans have to wait to see if they'll celebrate tonight. 

Would almost rather sf won in that case, let the dodgers take it tomorrow. But of course I'll take clinching tonight, especially when it happens on an sf loss

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 25 16 5:28 AM

Got to Miami around 10pm and tried to watch the game but instead we ended up watching UDub pull out a close win and go to 4-0. The game was pretty much Blow Out City and all that mattered was if San Diego could spread joy through LA. Pity, Quackenbush is a joke. Laid up some upper eighties fastballs with nothing on them and Will Myers made sure to avoid striking out again again Romo. Oh well, better than we do it ourselves this afternoon Going to miss that game as we will be on a plane to St. Thomas at gametime. Might be on the ground by the seventh or eighth inning and if all goes well - c'mon BMac, don't let me down! - I could crack open a bottle or six of sparkling cider and douse the wimmenfolk in a mini celebration. Gotta a feeling that I will need more for the end of October.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help