Remove this ad

Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Game #156 - Tyler Anderson vs. Brandon McCarthy - 9-25-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Sep 25 16 3:40 PM

Chris Taylor getting an AB in the bottom of the 10th in this game. The handedness fetish has officially gone way too far.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#30 [url]

Sep 25 16 4:01 PM

Wow, Vinny! That was my father's favorite song, the Perry Como version.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Sep 25 16 4:14 PM

Damn, I was just leaving the Cyril (the airport here) when Culberson went yard and of course, the traffic from there to home was a bit futzed - lack of any real roadwork anytime this century - and it took nearly thirty minutes to go ten miles. Loved listening to Vin's song at the end and it was fun listening to Steiner lose his mind and voice. BMac didn't suck and aside from Kike and his being worthless, this was a fun game but a bit too exciting.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Sep 25 16 4:25 PM

What an unbelievable way to clinch. Down to the last out in the ninth and Seager hits one out to tie. I must admit, I was following the Gnats' game on GameDay on the computer with the tv on in the background when I heard Vin's voice inflection and looked up to see Charlie Culberson's drive clearing the left field fence. Wow! What a send off for the great Mr. Vin Scully. Also, the gesture by every starter to acknowledge him before the game was very classy! Could this be destiny?

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Sep 25 16 6:56 PM

WildHare wrote:
What an unbelievable way to clinch. Down to the last out in the ninth and Seager hits one out to tie. I must admit, I was following the Gnats' game on GameDay on the computer with the tv on in the background when I heard Vin's voice inflection and looked up to see Charlie Culberson's drive clearing the left field fence. Wow! What a send off for the great Mr. Vin Scully. Also, the gesture by every starter to acknowledge him before the game was very classy! Could this be destiny?

It sure has that feel....

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Sep 25 16 6:58 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Btw, what a fantastic first hr in the bigs Culberson

If he never does anything in baseball again he has the clip of a lifetime to show his kids and grandchildren.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Sep 25 16 7:33 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
Hernandez in no way should be on the playoff roster but he is a pet of the organization it appears. That's the only logical explanation for having a utility guy who hits .197.

Culberson may have beat him out with his game today. The only reason either one will be on is the need for a backup SS

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Sep 26 16 5:49 AM

beefchopper wrote:
WildHare wrote:

I kind of think it has had that feel since the team came together after Opie went down with his back injury.    

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 26 16 10:44 AM

grabarkewitz wrote:
beefchopper wrote:
WildHare wrote:

I kind of think it has had that feel since the team came together after Opie went down with his back injury.    
You're right.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help