Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:10 PM

Kenley was not a great hitter as a catcher, but he's way better than your garden variety reliever. This would be a good time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#105 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:15 PM

WildHare wrote:
Kenley was not a great hitter as a catcher, but he's way better than your garden variety reliever. This would be a good time.

A lot to ask of someone who got so few at bats all year.

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:26 PM

Clayton Kershaw: postseason menace.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#113 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:32 PM

beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:

I'll even accept that after this win,

I gotta give Doc an A+ for tonight too.
And of course Dodgers have Hill on the hill (so to speak) right when hurricane Matthew (it's your fault, Matthew!) bearing down on the Eastern seaboard... delays likely... will the [former] blister re-emerge?

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:37 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Saved the kidneys.
But, what about the liver and the heart?  This might be rough on the internal organs all the way around.  I'm just happy the only immediate pain is in my throat from screaming when Kenley got Werth for the last out.  

My brother is kind of like a few on here, who seems to think Kenley is supposed to be perfect every time out.  He is always saying he needs to throw his slider more and not depend on the cutter all the time.  Had to call him after the game and ask how he liked the slider in the dirt to get Werth.  Obviously, he enjoyed it immensely, as did all of us!

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:37 PM

ItTakesFaith wrote:
beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:

And of course Dodgers have Hill on the hill (so to speak) right when hurricane Matthew (it's your fault, Matthew!) bearing down on the Eastern seaboard... delays likely... will the [former] blister re-emerge?

LOL

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:44 PM

ItTakesFaith wrote:
beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Yep, game time forecast is not promising.  I'm just grateful that my friends in Vero Beach seem to have survived the hurricane with only relatively minor property damage and are all safe and sound.

Quote    Reply   

#119 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:50 PM

WildHare wrote:
ItTakesFaith wrote:
beefchopper wrote:

Yep, game time forecast is not promising.  I'm just grateful that my friends in Vero Beach seem to have survived the hurricane with only relatively minor property damage and are all safe and sound.

The track of this storm is a hard call.  Some models predict it will turn back to the south again instead of going up the coast.  Who knows.

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Oct 7 16 5:53 PM

ItTakesFaith wrote:

No, no. It's not my fault. But I can tell you who's fault it is…

I blame Kyle!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help