Remove this ad

Washington Nationals vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Game #3 NLDS - Gio Gonzalez vs. Kenta Maeda - 10-10-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Oct 10 16 1:38 PM

We could start a side thread on Ron Kulpa's calls. I started verifying what I saw on GameDay. He just missed one on both Turners, both strikes.

Not only that, we can't win on a checked swing from either base ump.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Oct 10 16 2:18 PM

I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW.

I admit I was astonished to see Doc use his third catcher in the 5th inning but I have to give him a tip of the cap for that incredible result.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 10 16 2:28 PM

beefchopper wrote:

I admit I was astonished to see Doc use his third catcher in the 5th inning but I have to give him a tip of the cap for that incredible result.
Kershaw will catch if they need him.  Just kidding. but who would.  Okay, I've got it.  Kenley, until a save situation.  smiley: eek

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 10 16 2:37 PM

WildHare wrote:
beefchopper wrote:

Kershaw will catch if they need him.  Just kidding. but who would.  Okay, I've got it.  Kenley, until a save situation.  smiley: eek

My bet is Kendrick.  Doesn't he do everything?

Last year their emergency catchers were SVS and Kike.  Now???

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 10 16 2:47 PM

beefchopper wrote:
I just read that in the 12-10 game the Dodgers played in Colorado in April Doc said his emergency catcher was Puig after he used Ellis as a pinch hitter!
Now that's kind of a scary thought.  Although, he could throw out a base stealer from his knees like Kenley used to do.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 10 16 3:22 PM

I'm here as well, can only listen to ESPN Radio app which is about 2 minutes behind Gameday. 3 more AB's to get it tied, Nats still have Perez and Eye Chart on lefty side in the pen. I've been very impressed with how Doc has managed this series, it's too bad two homers have just killed them up to this point.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help