Remove this ad

Washington Nationals vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Game #3 NLDS - Gio Gonzalez vs. Kenta Maeda - 10-10-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#41 [url]

Oct 10 16 3:52 PM

Throwdeuce wrote:
Well Seager, Puig, and Agone, with Grandal and probably Ethier hitting for Blanton coming up with 6 outs to go

Why is Roberts pitch-hitting Toles for Puig????

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#50 [url]

Oct 10 16 4:18 PM

Going into this series, I couldn't decide if this team was more 1988 or 2004. I now have my answer. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#56 [url]

Oct 10 16 4:56 PM

Matthew wrote:
I love Urias, but Kershaw has to start tomorrow. You have to win game 4 before game 5. 

True but unless you win both games it's over anyway. I think the best chance to win both is Urias tomorrow then Kershaw on full rest. I hate to see Mr. Bwister Hill on short rest vs Scherzer in game 5 or Urias forced to try gis first playoff start in a final game of a series.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Oct 10 16 6:44 PM

beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:
I love Urias, but Kershaw has to start tomorrow. You have to win game 4 before game 5. 

True but unless you win both games it's over anyway. I think the best chance to win both is Urias tomorrow then Kershaw on full rest. I hate to see Mr. Bwister Hill on short rest vs Scherzer in game 5 or Urias forced to try gis first playoff start in a final game of a series.

Yeah, we get a little more screwed by the bad weather. Kershaw should only start game 4 if they are going to go with Hill on short rest for game 5, otherwise it would be best to have Urias get his start at home (rather than starting game 5 in Washington) and have Kershaw go on full rest. If we had played game 2 Saturday and had Sunday off then Hill wouldn't have to be on short rest for game 5, but that's not what happened. 

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 10 16 9:02 PM

This has shades of the Reds all over it. Cubs hitting less than the Dodgers are right now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help