Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 11 16 2:36 PM

Those shadows are gonna be our friend come next inning, if we can keep this lead. One pitch, one out. Like it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#47 [url]

Oct 11 16 2:49 PM

monsooner wrote:
9 HBP's??? And no brawls? What a bunch of pansies.
LOL.  I'm still trying to figure out how Espinosa throws his elbow pad into the strike zone and Mea Maxima Kulpa calls it HBP.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 11 16 2:58 PM

WildHare wrote:
monsooner wrote:
9 HBP's??? And no brawls? What a bunch of pansies.
LOL.  I'm still trying to figure out how Espinosa throws his elbow pad into the strike zone and Mea Maxima Kulpa calls it HBP.

I haven't read the game thread from yesterday for fear of having to divert my eyes from words and phrases I never knew existed.  What a joke that strike zone was against Espinosa AND Rendon before he hit the homer.

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 11 16 3:12 PM

monsooner wrote:
LOL, I don't think Joc knew where that ball went after he made contact.
Exactly what I thought live, until I saw the replay.  Was just commenting to my wife how I see the hitter's reaction and judge the flight of the ball on tv, and Joc really faked me out.  Thought it was foul.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 11 16 3:27 PM

WildHare wrote:
Even with the seventh inning having not been his postseason friend, I want him back out there
He blew up in the 6th inning at least once as well, when we had the lead.  So that's past him.  I'm with you.  If he gets the tying run to the plate, lift him.  Otherwise, let him go past 100 pitches for once.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help