Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:17 PM

WildHare wrote:
Not even close to a swing. How can Hallion call that?
Cause he's an asshole.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:18 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it until the day I die, these assholes are never going to get any better until there are real consequences for sucking, like someone completely beating the living shit out of them, or worse.

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:19 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
I guess the Josh Reddick experiment will probably end after the season. I don't see them keeping him.
We needed a right handed bat and a healthy SP.  Totally puzzling deal.

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:25 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Kershaw's ultimate downfall was letting this non hitting pile of crap Espinosa get a hit off him.
Absolutely right.  He hadn't made decent contact, except with his elbow pad the entire series.  He's been awful since mid-season.

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:26 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it until the day I die, these assholes are never going to get any better until there are real consequences for sucking, like someone completely beating the living shit out of them, or worse.

Sadly, it's going to have to be the latter, because they will never have any consequences imposed on them internally. Which is the problem. They're way too protected. 

Baseball is a performance based sport, unless you're an umpire. Then you get praised wildly for doing a "hard" job where you have a 50% shot at always getting it right. 

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:33 PM

Come on Andre, senior member and my fave.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#114 [url]

Oct 11 16 4:38 PM

Chase Utley comes through with the go ahead hit. They'd been feeding him sliders and changeups and he finally stayed on this one.

Btw, Thank You Andre for keeping this inning going.\!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help