Remove this ad

Washington Nationals vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - Rich Hill vs. Max Scherzer Game #5 NLDS - 10-13-16

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#181 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:46 PM

I just love hearing the announcers say "The Dodgers celebrate." Music to my ears!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#185 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:49 PM

I know i have kenley shit earlier but he really stepped up. 2 and 1/3... His most pitches ever and not low stress pitches. Great outing even if it was a little shaky

And if there was any doubt Kershaw want there best he just silenced everyone!

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:52 PM

I've never been as frustrated by a Dodgers team like this. And yet, I'm not sure I've loved a team this much since 1988… hopefully the fate is the same.

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:54 PM

petro wrote:
Ok who here thinks that Mattingly couldve pulled off what Doc just did..... anyone.... anyone..... Buehler?

Hahahahaha

I've been on record as not being a fan of his strategy throughout the year, but Doc was fucking masterful, tonight. Roberts coming up huge in the playoffs, again. 

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:54 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
This is 19 inch python dick and elephant balls studly by KJ and CK.
The Redhead is quite intrigued by your reference.  Should I be worried?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:56 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Should probably also say, Urias made his post season debut and dominated. Would be fine handing him the ball to start a game

Agreed. Suddenly, putting him in all those pressure situations when he made his debut looks to be paying off. 

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:01 PM

petro wrote:
Ok who here thinks that Mattingly couldve pulled off what Doc just did..... anyone.... anyone..... Buehler?

Hahahahaha
That was the first thing my kid said to me on the phone about five minutes ago.    Does anyone miss Donny Dipshit, now?   I mean, I was not a total fan of Pigpen during the season, even calling for Gabe Kapler more than a few times, but tonight he managed his ass off. 

Quote    Reply   

#194 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:03 PM

There is nothing better than that clueless look on Dusty's face when his strategy blows up in his face over and over again. Thanks for sending up a righty to face Ginger Jesus, even the biggest dullard knows that JT can't hit lefties for shit.

Quote    Reply   

#195 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:06 PM

petro wrote:

Hahahahaha

No kidding, DR saw the team bleeding and put in his best pitchers and pushed then till their arms fall off. He really put it all on the line and held nothing back. Complete opposite of leaving your closer in the pen in the ninth in a tie game to watch the other guy lose it

Quote    Reply   

#197 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:09 PM

@truebluela: Julio Urias is the youngest winning pitcher in MLB postseason history.

@jazayerli: Dave Roberts is going to the NLCS.

Buck Showalter went home last week.

I never again want to hear about how you should save your closer.

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:13 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
I guess you can never underestimate heart so while the Cubs are a machine, sometimes the little guy can knock your ass out.

The little guys did the same thing in 1988... I think that worked out rather well...!

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Oct 13 16 9:19 PM

"In a year that has been so improbable", why wouldn't Kenta Maeda beat John Lester?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help