Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 19 16 5:28 PM

Jeesh Toles, you could have had him out by 20 feet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Oct 19 16 5:29 PM

hagdag26 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the only one who would like to see earhole shots to Contreras and Baez.

I am thinking Zobrist.   Pretty gutless to drop a bunt for your first hit after the first three innings.   Rather earhole the crew in NYC, those guys are some kind of clowns. 

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 19 16 5:33 PM

When all fans of baseball are against you and want the gutty little Cubs to win, you will never get the benefit of the doubt or sympathy.

Most archaic system in the world with regards to umpires.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 19 16 5:36 PM

I don't know who it is, but we gotta change the mentality that throwing the ball anywhere near the strike zone on 0-2 is a good idea. I don't know how many times we have been burned by this during the season, but we have been burned twice this series and that is unacceptable.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#38 [url]

Oct 19 16 5:52 PM

Good God, the man has made two calls that have cost us and Buck can't even get up an ounce of indignation. Instead, he goes on as if it is business as usual and Angel Hernandez is crooked and that is a good thing

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:05 PM

Baez, he needs to be gone. With his stuff, he needs to go somewhere where his lack of confidence in his secondary stuff can be someone else's problem.

Geez, Buck, have an accident.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help