Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:41 PM

Wow, it's not the Cubs feed, it's the Gnats feed with all the HR replays.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#64 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:43 PM

hagdag26 wrote:
Wow, it's not the Cubs feed, it's the Gnats feed with all the HR replays.

LOL!   I had forgotten about Gint broadcasts and their incessant replays of every freakin' play. 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:44 PM

hagdag26 wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
Wow, Kike just making me wish he was struck down by mono or something.

No doubt. He was worthless all year, and is showing it now too.

He would've been the last guy I added to this roster.   Good job, Stripling, nice way to cement that roster spot in OKC.  

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:47 PM

hagdag26 wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

Seriously how could they possibly have made the decision to put him on the roster. He has been absolutely consistent all year. Consistently horrible.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:49 PM

beefchopper wrote:
hagdag26 wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:

Seriously how could they possibly have made the decision to put him on the roster. He has been absolutely consistent all year. Consistently horrible.

Despite Culberson going 0 fer the NLDS, he was still a better option.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Oct 19 16 6:50 PM

beefchopper wrote:
This game has become as disgusting to watch as the presidential debate if that is possible.

Nope, nothing could be that disgusting.  Two people I wouldn't let walk my dogs are vying for being leader of the free world.    I don't really want to say something that might be thought of as political, but watching Justin Trudeau in Canada on a first hand basis and just looking at those two tells me we are scratching the bottom of the old barrell.  

Nice fucking game, Stripling.   Hope you like pitching for the Brewers in '17. 

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

Oct 20 16 2:46 AM

Well that completely sucked. I guess our Bums just forgot that when you get momentum, you DO NOT LET UP. You crush your opponent with all of your might and yes, kick him when he's down over and over and over again. I don't see this killer instinct from the 2016 Dodgers. Now the momentum shifts back to America's Darlings. I'm really angry about this game.

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Oct 20 16 4:58 AM

I am still fuming over that call on AGon. Even still photos show AGon being safe. AGon's right, it is us against the world. The league wants the media darlings to make it to the series by hook or by crook and they got their play to show their hand early in the game. Followed by some very bogus ball/strike calls that seemed to go the Cubs' way and even a blind man can see the league has an agenda. That call changed the momemtum and I still expect some mealy-mouthed lower level league official will make some statement thatt the MLB botched the call before game time tonight.

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Oct 20 16 5:23 AM

grabarkewitz wrote:
I am still fuming over that call on AGon. Even still photos show AGon being safe. AGon's right, it is us against the world. The league wants the media darlings to make it to the series by hook or by crook and they got their play to show their hand early in the game. Followed by some very bogus ball/strike calls that seemed to go the Cubs' way and even a blind man can see the league has an agenda. That call changed the momemtum and I still expect some mealy-mouthed lower level league official will make some statement thatt the MLB botched the call before game time tonight.
You are right on the money on all counts.  Angel Hernandez you can understand missing that call (he's just awful and it was close), but upholding the call despite overwhelming evidence that any fool, even Joe Buck, could see, is unbelievable.  You don't see AGon and DRob react like that if they don't think it's a slam dunk.  It should have been a thirty second review and you knew every second it dragged on was leaning to conspiracy. 

Right about the league agenda, too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help