Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 20 16 4:19 PM

Tags : :

I didn't see one started. This isn't looking good so far, Maeda may not have been the best choice. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 20 16 4:42 PM

What a fucking waste. Are they so paralyzed be the rules of moneyball that they won't even steal when it is handed to them? The Dodgers absolutely should have scored this inning

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 20 16 4:42 PM

Agree with "why didn't Kike' run?" I am glad Kike showed bunt and disrupted Lester the Molestor's psyche. We need to keep doing this and add some timely hits and continue to put pressure as baserunners.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 20 16 4:50 PM

WildHare wrote:
Agree with "why didn't Kike' run?" I am glad Kike showed bunt and disrupted Lester the Molestor's psyche. We need to keep doing this and add some timely hits and continue to put pressure as baserunners.

If all you is dance and never run how stupid does the pitcher have to be to be upset about that?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 20 16 5:00 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
These assholes wouldn't know a strike if it came from a rattlesnake.

Another shitty call against Agon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Oct 20 16 5:04 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Stare at the dugout, you fucking sissymary? Somebody throw a bat at his head. Nice throw, BTW.

What a joke. He thinks be sent them a message by throwing out the bunter. He just as easily could have their it way left or right instead I'd bouncing it. Keep bunting boys.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 20 16 5:10 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Stare at the dugout, you fucking sissymary? Somebody throw a bat at his head. Nice throw, BTW.
Yeah, you'd have thought he threw a bullet at the first baseman's belt buckle by that stare, not some nine year-old pee wee league throw.  He's a head case when he can throw 90's to the plate and 50's to a base.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 20 16 5:15 PM

Is there any end to the worthless statistics these asshole announcers will present? Two days ago they said all night that's the winner of game three always wins the series. Now they say it is the winner of game 5. They'll finally add some value when they say the winner of game 7 always progresses.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help