Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:32 PM

Blanton sure picked a hell of a time to remember he's Joe Blanton.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:36 PM

Power is back on. Someone used up all of the gas set aside for the generator, so a certain someone is catching some grief.

Anyway, another 0-2 cookie after a do-nothing slider to Russell. Kendrick is just embarrassing in left field. I think we would be better off with Slappy McPopup out there.

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:38 PM

beefchopper wrote:
Matthew wrote:
Putting Kike anywhere near a baseball field for this series was a mistake. Even Culberson would have been better.


I absolutely don't get it. At what point this season didn't he suck?

The game against Bum where he went yard twice, but I think that got into his head because his swing got bigger than the Grand Canyon and every pitcher worth his salt just tossed up curves to him.  

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:38 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Power is back on. Someone used up all of the gas set aside for the generator, so a certain someone is catching some grief.

Anyway, another 0-2 cookie after a do-nothing slider to Russell. Kendrick is just embarrassing in left field. I think we would be better off with Slappy McPopup out there.
You should have seen Joc's play.

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:40 PM

beefchopper wrote:
grabarkewitz wrote:
Power is back on. Someone used up all of the gas set aside for the generator, so a certain someone is catching some grief.

Anyway, another 0-2 cookie after a do-nothing slider to Russell. Kendrick is just embarrassing in left field. I think we would be better off with Slappy McPopup out there.
You should have seen Joc's play.


I was outside listening in the car and Steiner tried to be diplomatic but I could tell from his voice he wasn't happy about the route and result. 

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:46 PM

Y the fuck are we not stealing every base including home.!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#73 [url]

Oct 20 16 6:56 PM

beefchopper wrote:

UCSB07 wrote:Y the fuck are we not stealing every base including home.!!!!




Incredibly DUMB. This is malpractice by Roberts tonight. Inexcusable.

Roberts practically bragged before tonight and game 1 about how they planned to screw with Lester. And each time, other than when Kendrick was on (coincidentally when they scored), it's been nothing but talk and fake bunt attempts. It comes across really pathetic. 

Oh, hey, finally, a bunt. By the Cubs, of course. 

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Oct 20 16 7:07 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
No reason Lester's line should look this good, Roberts miss played this game big time

Twice. It also doesn't help having the second coming of Luis Cruz in the game, along with 85 year old Carlos Ruiz as your clean up hitter. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help