Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 22 16 12:12 PM

Tags : :

Alright, no better time than now to start my first game thread of the year.  Tomorrow is my birthday (somebody please tell me how to have them stop speeding by) and it would be great if Rich Hill can grant me a great present with a WS berth.  But that means Kershaw and (mostly) the hitters have to get the team there first!

Lineups in a little.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 22 16 3:19 PM

saeldway wrote:
Alright, no better time than now to start my first game thread of the year.  Tomorrow is my birthday (somebody please tell me how to have them stop speeding by) and it would be great if Rich Hill can grant me a great present with a WS berth.  But that means Kershaw and (mostly) the hitters have to get the team there first!

Lineups in a little.
Happy Birthday!!!

I am totally digging Toles in the leadoff spot!  Go Blue!!

1. Andrew Toles (L) LF
2. Corey Seager (L) SS
3. Justin Turner (R) 3B
4. Adrian Gonzalez (L) 1B
5. Josh Reddick (L) RF
6. Joc Pederson (L) CF
7. Yasmani Grandal (S) C
8. Chase Utley (L) 2B
9. Clayton Kershaw (L) P
1. Dexter Fowler (S) CF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Ben Zobrist (S) LF
5. Javier Baez (R) 2B
7. Addison Russell (R) SS
8. Albert Almora Jr. (R) RF
9. Kyle Hendricks (R) P

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:00 PM

monsooner wrote:
That's the second time in this pregame show ARod has called Kenley "Henley" or "Hanley". Can't tell which.

Third and fourth time, bach-to-back.  Someone finally corrected him.  What a cheese wad.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:07 PM

monsooner wrote:
monsooner wrote:
That's the second time in this pregame show ARod has called Kenley "Henley" or "Hanley". Can't tell which.

Third and fourth time, bach-to-back.  Someone finally corrected him.  What a cheese wad.
He meant to say "Mariano".

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:07 PM

monsooner wrote:
ARod says he thinks this might be the most anticipated baseball game in the last 10 years. Kershaw vs. the Cubs in a game 6 in Chicago. He might have a point.

Something tells me that tonight's game will be a classic. I just hope it's in the Dodgers' favor. 

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:41 PM

I didn't think it bode well when Gonzalez was tweeting out things like #KershawDay, today. Only because I've seen this offense go to sleep way too many times, expecting Kershaw to do everything. Hopefully they show up.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:45 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
It wouldn't break my heart for Joc to disappear this winter too.
If he keeps swinging at eye high fastballs...

Yet, I want Reddick gone first.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help