Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:46 PM

The amount of sloppiness and carelessness that this team is displaying right now is appalling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:52 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Kersh needs to be on a three day rotation in the post season. Is not sharp with the extra time off

You absolutely nailed it.  This postseason really confirmed it for me.  When he's rested in the playoffs, he gets way too amped up, which screws with his control and flattens out everything.  When he's pitching every freaking day, the physical fatigue forces him to settle down and he pitches better for it.

He better find that other guy, or else this is 2013 NLCS game 6 all over again.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 22 16 4:59 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Kersh won't be in this game long. 46 through 2 innings, is he going to make it 5?

Unless the game gets out of hand, which it very well could, you have to ignore pitch counts, tonight.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:00 PM

I guess the Dodgers want to make sure they don't string us fans along and make us suffer too long by losing as quickly as they can. And they're doing a very good job of that.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:05 PM

beefchopper wrote:
I guess the Dodgers want to make sure they don't string us fans along and make us suffer too long by losing as quickly as they can. And they're doing a very good job of that.
Minimum PA's through three innings, so, yeah, they are not trying to make this another four hour nail biter for sure.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:09 PM

WildHare wrote:
beefchopper wrote:
Minimum PA's through three innings, so, yeah, they are not trying to make this another four hour nail biter for sure.

Plus getting awfully close to the rest of the game being moot.

I had to take a flight this afternoon to attend a wedding tomorrow.  I'm so glad I risked a speeding ticket driving like a maniac to get from the airport to my hotel just in time to see the bottom of the first inning.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:18 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
Going to be a long night if kersh can't get his breaking stuff to work.
By my count, he has yet to throw a curve for a strike.  Got Baez on a nasty slider.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:19 PM

beefchopper wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:
Going to be a long night if kersh can't get his breaking stuff to work.
It seems like a long night already.

Took a nap today preparing for a long game with no sleep to follow.  

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:23 PM

For as frustrating as it is to watch Kershaw, right now, it's the offense that's leaving me livid, right now. At this rate, I'll be stunned if they don't get shut out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help