Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:25 PM

It's even tough to take when my two favorite players, Kersh and Seager haven't shown up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:28 PM

I'm sorry guys, and you can all shun for for all I care, but Kershaw is a fucking gutless wonder. He deserves every bit of shit he's going to take over this.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:30 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
I'm sorry guys, and you can all shun for for all I care, but Kershaw is a fucking gutless wonder. He deserves every bit of shit he's going to take over this.
And he will be buried in shit after this.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:31 PM

beefchopper wrote:
Nice time for Kershaw to bring his F game.

He needs to get his shit together in these games.  I'm not going to say that he's this huge postseason choker, not after everything up to this point, but there is something up with him in these games, and it's getting really F'ing old.  He doesn't shoulder the entire blame tonight, but he's not blameless, either.  A 2-0 game would look a hell of a lot better, right now.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:31 PM

ocmike24 wrote:

I will dsagree with this. He isn't his best tonight but one run might be enough. He had pitched great this off season after missing time for a herniated disk. The management just need to realize in the postseason he pitches on three days rest. When he dies that he is lights out

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:34 PM

UCSB07 wrote:

ocmike24 wrote:I'm sorry guys, and you can all shun for for all I care, but Kershaw is a fucking gutless wonder. He deserves every bit of shit he's going to take over this.

I will dsagree with this. He isn't his best tonight but one run might be enough. He had pitched great this off season after missing time for a herniated disk. The management just need to realize in the postseason he pitches on three days rest. When he dies that he is lights out

I won't go as far as to say he's gutless, but if the best pitcher in the world needs to have some special schedule in the playoffs to hope he performs well, then it's honestly another argument against Kershaw.  I mean, I agree with you, I think the short rest is the difference.  But he's had four F'ing years to figure this out and adjust and that's on him.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:35 PM

UCSB07 wrote:
ocmike24 wrote:

When you're "once in a generation", "best on the planet", "potentially greatest of all time" you are absolutely not allowed to shit the bed in games like this.  I don't give a damn if it's two days rest, three days rest, six months rest. 

Makes me vomit that a pedestrian pile of shit like Bumgarner can make a name for himself in games like this.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:48 PM

beefchopper wrote:
I wish I was tired enough to go to sleep.
I'm using every bit of will power I can muster to not break everything in my house.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help