Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:52 PM

Kersh is crap tonight. Def hasn't helped. Shitty game, but would be here with it him. Offense has also proved useless. These last three games are a perfect summation of the offense on this team

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#66 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:55 PM

Interesting that they spent so much time showing and talking about Ned. I wonder if Ned is saying to himself the last year I was GM the team won two games in the NLCS and they have yet to do better than my team did.

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:56 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
UCSB07 wrote:
ocmike24 wrote:
I'm sorry guys, and you can all shun for for all I care, but Kershaw is a fucking gutless wonder. He deserves every bit of shit he's going to take over this.


I will dsagree with this. He isn't his best tonight but one run might be enough. He had pitched great this off season after missing time for a herniated disk. The management just need to realize in the postseason he pitches on three days rest. When he dies that he is lights out
When you're "once in a generation", "best on the planet", "potentially greatest of all time" you are absolutely not allowed to shit the bed in games like this.  I don't give a damn if it's two days rest, three days rest, six months rest. 

Makes me vomit that a pedestrian pile of shit like Bumgarner can make a name for himself in games like this.



Bumgarder is helped by def, offense and a bull pen that could be counted on. Look at what happened this year when he didn't have that.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Oct 22 16 5:58 PM

ocmike24 wrote:
Dumb, dumb, dumb. Jansen will get bombed if he comes into this.

They probably just want to give him a chance to make his last appearance as a Dodger.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#73 [url]

Oct 22 16 6:14 PM

Oh well, given the amount of injuries and patched up pitching staff, it is a miracle we got this far. I can do without Buck having an orgasm on every Cub hit but it looks like we are mailing it in now. To be expected, the moment NY fist fucked us in Game Four, it has been downhill. Not saying that should break a strong team, but we are not a strong team. We needed every call to go our way and every 50-50 ball to find a hole. At least we know that we are close but still need that one (or two) players to give us that intangible thing. Something like Gibson brought in '88 or Fernando in '81. Someone who brings some swagger and a no-shit attitude. We don't have that player yet but I hope we have our eyes on that player.

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Oct 22 16 6:18 PM

grabarkewitz wrote:
Oh well, given the amount of injuries and patched up pitching staff, it is a miracle we got this far. I can do without Buck having an orgasm on every Cub hit but it looks like we are mailing it in now. To be expected, the moment NY fist fucked us in Game Four, it has been downhill. Not saying that should break a strong team, but we are not a strong team. We needed every call to go our way and every 50-50 ball to find a hole. At least we know that we are close but still need that one (or two) players to give us that intangible thing. Something like Gibson brought in '88 or Fernando in '81. Someone who brings some swagger and a no-shit attitude. We don't have that player yet but I hope we have our eyes on that player.

Agreed.  The only problem is that it feels like we say this every year, only to continually be left waiting in vain.  Sadly, the one guy who has the no-shit attitude is the 37 year old on his last legs.

Quote    Reply   

#77 [url]

Oct 22 16 6:21 PM

If nothing else, I gained a hell of a lot of respect for Kenley this postseason. He was never more Rivera like than these past couple of weeks. Or I suppose, if we're using Newport's previous analogy, he's never been more Ron Jeremy like. Which makes it all the more tragic that Kershaw decided to morph into Caitlyn Kershaw, tonight.

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

Oct 22 16 6:23 PM

Matthew wrote:
If nothing else, I gained a hell of a lot of respect for Kenley this postseason. He was never more Rivera like than these past couple of weeks. Or I suppose, if we're using Newport's previous analogy, he's never been more Ron Jeremy like. Which makes it all the more tragic that Kershaw decided to morph into Caitlyn Kershaw, tonight.

Still, while Kershaw deserves much needed shit, the heart of the blame, once again, goes to this piece of shit offense.  Once I saw Gonzalez tweet #KershawDay, I knew they were possibly F'd, with them already thinking Kershaw was going to do all the work for them.

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Oct 22 16 6:26 PM

Matthew wrote:
Matthew wrote:
If nothing else, I gained a hell of a lot of respect for Kenley this postseason. He was never more Rivera like than these past couple of weeks. Or I suppose, if we're using Newport's previous analogy, he's never been more Ron Jeremy like. Which makes it all the more tragic that Kershaw decided to morph into Caitlyn Kershaw, tonight.

Still, while Kershaw deserves much needed shit, the heart of the blame, once again, goes to this piece of shit offense.  Once I saw Gonzalez tweet #KershawDay, I knew they were possibly F'd, with them already thinking Kershaw was going to do all the work for them.
I don't know who'd they would replace him with (and no, Bellinger is not the answer in 2017) but I wouldn't lose any sleep over him disappearing either.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help