Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 25 16 3:10 PM

Tags : :

Rooting for Cleveland, where the heart of rock and roll is still beating.

Kluber vs. Lester.  Indians talking about Lester's inability to throw to bases.  Not just talking the talk as the Dodgers did.  Time to walk the walk.  No dancing, just running as the Molester throws one on three hops to the departed base.

Sorry, just really tired of all this Cub worship, and rooting for the underdog Indians.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 25 16 3:15 PM

The mlb network needs to "slow it down" for their pre-game show. It's like watching three Mad Dog Russos trying to one up each other.

I want whatever they are smoking, drinking. Wow!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 25 16 4:37 PM

Cleveland gets a ground single with two outs from Lindor in the first. Instead of dancing, they steal second, apparently unnerving Lester. Two walks, infield single, and hit batsman leads to two runs.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 25 16 5:04 PM

Chris Coghlan, dumped by the Cubs in February, gets the start in right field over mega dollar free agent signee, Jason Heyward. How's that $185M investment looking to you, Theo?

Wow! That makes Ned and Andrew's worst signing look pretty good, right now.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 25 16 5:40 PM

I want the Cubs and their stupid fans to suffer so I'm all in on Cleveland.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Oct 25 16 5:45 PM

NewportDodger wrote:
Cubs fans have quickly grown as obnoxious as Red Sox fans.  It's as if they think all those years of suffering gives them carte blanche.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 25 16 6:45 PM

WildHare wrote:
NewportDodger wrote:
Cubs fans have quickly grown as obnoxious as Red Sox fans.  It's as if they think all those years of suffering gives them carte blanche.

True that.  I am not even watching the game, but taking great joy in Cleveland taking an early lead.    The few Cubs fans I have met are mostly whining crybabies who make Giant fans seem almost palatable.    Somehow, they got it in their head that because they are lovable losers, no one can speak badly about them or their team.    Told one particular Cub fan that Addison Russell was half the shortstop Seager is and you would've thought I took the Lord's name in vain in St. Peter's Basilica.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help