1) Did you play baseball growing up – do you still?
Yes, started with T-Ball, and played all through High School, peek at 10 when my coach broke my thumb throwing curves (what 10 year old throws curves) and I never was the same. Played Softball into my 30's, but I blew my right knee out that at 46 is bone on bone and painful to walk on.
2) Tell us about your family (single/married/kids)?
Married for 12+ years. Have a 4 and half year old son.
3) What do you do for work?
IT. Currently in the financial industry working with Trading applications. (don't ask me how to pick stocks though)
4) What’s the last song that played on your iTunes?
Don't really use it, still "old school" playing CD's, and haven't bought one of those for myself since 2007. Currently in my car I have Iron Maiden Live After Death going, up next, Hall and Oates Greatest Hits, yeah I'm that eclectic.
5) What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
6) What is the best movie you've seen in the last couple years?
My favorite from last year is Django Unchained, but the one I watch the most since I have a 4 and half year old is Toy Story (although Toy Story 2 is the best of the 3 IMO and 3 is better as well).
7) What is your favorite restaurant?
Something Fishy in Woodland Hills
8) What is your favorite vacation spot?
9) Morning person or night owl?
Forced to be a morning person, up by 4 in the morning for work, but King and Dodger games (and the boy) keep me up past 10 a lot, so I'm on perpetual jet lag. Coffee is a wonderful drug.
10) Dogs or cats?
Dogs, but don't have any as my Wife is allergic to animal hair. Plus house is too small to have an outdoor dog. Cats are only good for sport teams names IMO.